News:

PD.com: More merciless than a statue of Ming.

Main Menu

Discordian Cult I mean Commune

Started by Cramulus, August 19, 2009, 07:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fomenter

there used to be a compound on the edge of salt lake city that the poligamists abandoned, it had a lot of buildings and all the houses had secret tunnels and hidden rooms already built in, i wonder if its still for sale? 
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: fomenter on August 25, 2009, 07:23:17 PM
there used to be a compound on the edge of salt lake city that the poligamists abandoned, it had a lot of buildings and all the houses had secret tunnels and hidden rooms already built in, i wonder if its still for sale? 

It'll be haunted by Mormons. 

Try again.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Payne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 25, 2009, 07:21:23 PM
Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on August 25, 2009, 07:20:12 PM
Quote from: Payne on August 25, 2009, 07:15:58 PM
Quote from: Darth Cupcake on August 25, 2009, 07:12:33 PM
Quote from: StoneCrowUK on August 25, 2009, 06:06:18 PM
maybe a commune is too much maybe first a discordian block of flats somewhere, and then the profits could pay towards it?

Your rationality has no place here. If we're doing, we're doing the whole nine yards (probably up our collective butts, no less).

Crazy? THIS IS PEEDEE.

Essentially:

Homer "Max Power" Simpson: There are three ways to things; The RIGHT way, The WRONG way and the MAX POWER way!
Bart: Isn't that the same as the wrong way?
Homer: Yes, but faster.
:sotw:

I'll bring the rum and some serious smoking kit, lets start early. :lulz:

I'll just stand outside looking in the window, like Dondi.

:argh!:

No you won't, you'll be throwing frozen bricks of shit through the window, then a molotov cocktail.

You'll be naked except for a fluorescent green tutu and a weed-spraying style backpack filled with unspeakable lubricants.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Payne on August 25, 2009, 07:26:02 PM

No you won't, you'll be throwing frozen bricks of shit through the window, then a molotov cocktail.

You'll be naked except for a fluorescent green tutu and a weed-spraying style backpack filled with unspeakable lubricants.

Yeah, well...yeah.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Pope Pixie Pickle

i think we should think bigger and go for an entire fucking village somewhere, therefore those who want to stick apart can, and the village pub would be propped up by P3nt.

also if we had to house share occasionally you could move someone into another house for the lulz.

Come home from the pub, find someone has moved you into a house with PAYNE!

also-
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 25, 2009, 07:26:44 PM

Yeah, well...yeah.
l :lulz:

Darth Cupcake

Yeah, well...yeah.

That's TGRR-ese for "standing outside looking in the window."
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on August 25, 2009, 07:32:14 PM

Yeah, well...yeah.

You can tell it's me, because it looks like a green tutu over a hairball your cat sicked up.  Only with a bald head.

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 25, 2009, 07:34:34 PM
Quote from: Darth Cupcake on August 25, 2009, 07:32:14 PM

Yeah, well...yeah.

You can tell it's me, because it looks like a green tutu over a hairball your cat sicked up.  Only with a bald head.

The great thing about you is that whether we stand you on your feet or on your head, there's a bald asshole giving us the evil eye.

I respect a person with that kind of capacity for providing different approaches to solving a problem.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on August 25, 2009, 07:39:37 PM

The great thing about you is that whether we stand you on your feet or on your head, there's a bald asshole giving us the evil eye.

Incorrect.  If I'm standing on my head, you have the Captain from Tintin giving you the evil eye.

Payne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 25, 2009, 07:43:26 PM

Incorrect.  If I'm standing on my head, you have the Captain from Tintin giving you the evil eye.

:x

I just had to think about Roger's Captain Haddock!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Payne on August 25, 2009, 07:50:28 PM

I'm fairly certain that means I win.

Darth Cupcake

That means you got scrod. :rimshot:

Pope Pixie Pickle

poor Payne...  :lulz:

Richter

A few hours ago we were here:

Quote from: Cain on August 25, 2009, 03:16:18 PM
Thread awesomeness restored in 4 posts

8)

How much farther have we gone?
Have we fallen?
Is there a difference?
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Cain

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 25, 2009, 07:24:28 PM
Quote from: fomenter on August 25, 2009, 07:23:17 PM

It'll be haunted by Mormons. 

Try again.

Yeah, but the Mormons will have to put up with seeing us having fun.  Forever.