News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

Discordian Cult I mean Commune

Started by Cramulus, August 19, 2009, 07:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pope Pixie Pickle

Rog, I've been Doing It Wrong tm since 5th Feb, 1980.

To quote payne doing an English Accent.. It's mah Fing, innit.

Cain

QuoteIt's mah Fing, innit.

That phrase only really works if you're wearing a tracksuit and smoking a fag, though

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on August 26, 2009, 05:00:09 PM

That phrase only really works if you're wearing a tracksuit and smoking a fag, though

People still wear tracksuits there?   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on August 26, 2009, 04:56:07 PM
Rog, I've been Doing It Wrong tm since 5th Feb, 1980.

To quote payne doing an English Accent.. It's mah Fing, innit.

Goddamn, I'm old.  :(

TGRR,
Being doin' it wrong since Lyndon Johnson was president.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cain

Its mah thing, innit?
                                                                                                  /

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on August 26, 2009, 05:02:58 PM
                                                                                     Its mah thing, innit?
                                                                                                  /

Once there was a country called Britain...

The Good Reverend Roger

I bet Winston Churchhill, somewhere, is sorry he won the war...

Pope Pixie Pickle

Its funnier when Payne does it.

Payne

Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on August 26, 2009, 05:15:29 PM

Its funnier when Payne does it.

Yes, in my obviously moar Scottish accent while wearing a non-track suit, it is.

Eater of Clowns

We could build out of cob.  It's a mixture of clay, hay, water, and sand that can be packed together and dries adobe-like.  I've seen a very sturdy structure built from it at an ecovillage.

And permaclture for the motherfucking win.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on August 26, 2009, 09:38:16 PM
We could build out of cob.  It's a mixture of clay, hay, water, and sand that can be packed together and dries adobe-like.  I've seen a very sturdy structure built from it at an ecovillage.

:thanks:
discordian Permaculturists! thats very very epic win.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on August 26, 2009, 09:38:16 PM

:crankey:

WTF is this shit?  Will we have to eat lentils, too?

Pariah

But they're good for you and Mother Earth
                      \\
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!