News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

payne!

Started by Pope Pixie Pickle, August 20, 2009, 12:07:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Quote from: Payne on August 20, 2009, 02:37:16 AM

Blue indicates areas of the country suffering from alcohol poisoning, as of last Friday.

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: Payne on August 20, 2009, 09:51:05 AM
Quote from: Requia ☣ on August 20, 2009, 08:18:42 AM
You live north of Edinburgh?

I though there was nothing north of there but sheep and ice.

Indeed. That's why my connection sucks so much.

And to be fair the start of that divide of "Sheep and Ice, nothing but" starts further south then Edinburgh. Depends on how far south in the UK you are.

If you're from the south coast, everything north of London is nothing but sheep and ice.

I thought the traditional line was Hadrian's Wall.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Payne

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on August 20, 2009, 10:02:10 AM

And to be fair the start of that divide of "Sheep and Ice, nothing but" starts further south then Edinburgh. Depends on how far south in the UK you are.

If you're from the south coast, everything north of London is nothing but sheep and ice.

As I say it depends on where you're from. For Londoners, Hadrian's Wall is deep in barbarian country. Savages and picts and all sorts of shit up there.

REMEMBER MONS GRAUPIUS!

Cain

For southerners, Birmingham is filled with barbarians.

I mean, it is.  But even if it wasn't, they'd say it was.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Payne on August 20, 2009, 02:37:16 AM
Quote from: fictionpuss on August 20, 2009, 02:20:45 AM
Quote from: Payne on August 20, 2009, 02:00:46 AM
As you know the further north you go, the wilder the men become, the more abused the sheep are and the more likely you are to get punched in the face for being English...
It's all too true.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 20, 2009, 02:04:29 AM
Quote from: Payne on August 20, 2009, 02:00:46 AM
After going all the way from S'hampton to Edinburgh, I doubt very much you'll want to stay on the bus for another 3 hours even further north to pillage my village.

As you know the further north you go, the wilder the men become, the more abused the sheep are and the more likely you are to get punched in the face for being English...

She'd eat your fist and make you THANK her for it.

I go in moshpits at gigs while BF holds al my losable stuff.  I have backed up my ex in a fight on the bus on a rough council estate (outnumbered some too) Mostly I just surprised em all off cornering Plugg by aiming a well aimed boot into one of their shins. Normally mistaken for a fluffy hippy type, Pixie O'Fubar takes no shit. But mostly I dont get any shit, cos Im small and innofensive lookin.

My OP was a drink/intoxication related incident,  I have payne's assurance that he will be a gentleman, and therefore there will be no reason for me to kick his arse.  However he said he couldnt  guarantee about the others.. so I come equipped with hair accessories that can cause srs damage.
Quote from: Cain on August 20, 2009, 10:06:45 AM
For southerners, Birmingham is filled with barbarians.

I mean, it is.  But even if it wasn't, they'd say it was.

Furthest north I ever got was Nottingham.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Payne on August 20, 2009, 10:05:03 AM

As I say it depends on where you're from. For Londoners, Hadrian's Wall is deep in barbarian country. Savages and picts and all sorts of shit up there.

REMEMBER MONS GRAUPIUS!

VARUS!  VARUS!  GIVE ME BACK MY HAGGIS!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Pope Pixie Pickle

doesnt the sheep and ice start north of Manchester?

Payne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 20, 2009, 08:20:36 PM
Quote from: Payne on August 20, 2009, 10:05:03 AM

REMEMBER MONS GRAUPIUS!

VARUS!  VARUS!  GIVE ME BACK MY HAGGIS!

:lulz:

Pope Pixie Pickle

well I'm all packed ready for a Pixie raiding party of 1 to the northern wastes , I have packed very light because of the goddamn check in time :argh!: (2pm, the meatup kicks off at 12!)

really hope I get some sleep on the coach.

Pope Pixie Pickle

I want my liver back! :argh!:

oh, and fictionpuss..... I never got punched in the face anywhere for being anything. Especially not English.

Pixie O'Fubar is NOT looking forward to work.

Suu

ALRIGHT SCOTS, SHOW US YOUR PICTS!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Pope Pixie Pickle

I will post my slightly rough camera phone pics later in the week as I woke up still drunk and then travelled for 13+ anyway a fuckload of hours. Ive had all of about 7 hours sleep since thursday.

my feet are about to fall off.

Captain Utopia

Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on August 24, 2009, 01:06:54 AM
I want my liver back! :argh!:
Glad ya had a good time.

Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on August 24, 2009, 01:06:54 AM
oh, and fictionpuss..... I never got punched in the face anywhere for being anything. Especially not English.
In that thread I did state that the violence ended when I left high school. But if you don't want to let facts get in the way of a good ridicule, I won't stand in the way.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Sister_Gothique

Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on August 20, 2009, 12:07:50 AM
This Saturday

end of message.
So, uh, Payne.....I see your house is on fire...>.>.....Nevermind..my fellow is giving me bad looks. *giggle*
I'm the new "God's Will"...Soon it'll be, "Oh, I can't be held accountable for THAT, Sister Gothique made me do it!"