News:

It's not laughter if you're just going through the muscle movements you remember from the times you actually gave a fuck.

Main Menu

Well, there goes prohibition south of the border

Started by Telarus, August 21, 2009, 04:42:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysfunctional Cunt

I personally prefer the water pipe method, however, if forced to roll, I love the flavored papers.  Licorice and green apple are nice.

This pic was cool..... blend no 420  :lulz:

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Khara on August 27, 2009, 04:35:51 PM
I personally prefer the water pipe method, however, if forced to roll, I love the flavored papers.  Licorice and green apple are nice.

I really like the new plant cellulose papers...
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Pope Pixie Pickle

Rat, you can get the clear cellulose in diff colours as well, which is swote.
Quote from: Anton on August 27, 2009, 04:35:30 PM
This thread is both more and less cool than what I expected.

all marijuana related conversations online get like this, mostly. Troof.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Ratatosk on August 27, 2009, 04:43:31 PM

Nice but the $ they ask is insane.  After all JOB is still 99 cents a pack!  :wink:

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Khara on August 27, 2009, 05:40:56 PM
Quote from: Ratatosk on August 27, 2009, 04:43:31 PM

Nice but the $ they ask is insane.  After all JOB is still 99 cents a pack!  :wink:

Yeah, but it tastes like paper  :argh!:

Triple Zero

Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on August 27, 2009, 04:12:10 PM
the pic was cool,

obviously anyone whose ever smoked a joint knows if ya don't use a roach it does nothing, trip.

never tried it actually, but a friend of mine had his own cig rolling machine (which included filters) with which he used to make cigs with a tiny amount of weed in them for casual smoking, he called them "relaxo's" :) Afaik he never had problems with filters. I'm more concerned about the (lack of) quality in tobacco in filter cigarettes than the filters themselves (which is the no.1 reason why I dont like pre-rolled joints, they are often made with filter cig tobacco).

also, yum blueberry!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Triple Zero on August 28, 2009, 01:54:35 PM
the pic was cool,

obviously anyone whose ever smoked a joint knows if ya don't use a roach it does nothing, trip.

never tried it actually, but a friend of mine had his own cig rolling machine (which included filters) with which he used to make cigs with a tiny amount of weed in them for casual smoking, he called them "relaxo's" :) Afaik he never had problems with filters. I'm more concerned about the (lack of) quality in tobacco in filter cigarettes than the filters themselves (which is the no.1 reason why I dont like pre-rolled joints, they are often made with filter cig tobacco).

also, yum blueberry!

Putting tobacco in a joint makes the baby Eris cry.

Cramulus

protip: never visit europe. That's how they roll.

I don't smoke tobacco. Took one hit off an english joint and my head went  :pukka:

Pope Pixie Pickle

the pic was cool,

also, yum blueberry!

yes, flavoured tobacco does make a nice doob.

Also, euroStonerSpags, the best mix of tobacco is apparently half rolling tobacco and half cigarette baccy. cos of the burning temperature.

However thaty tends to taste like buttnuggets and its baaad.

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Ratatosk on August 28, 2009, 03:07:26 PM

Eh, after the Dead show back in April, we all hung out with a band from the UK that was playing at Metalfest that same weekend and they rolled up a nice spliff and the mixture was quite enjoyable. Course, I smoke cigarettes as well, so my tastes may vary from others'.
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

LMNO

the pic was cool,

also, yum blueberry!

Yeah, but what about putting pot in a cigarette?

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: LMNO on August 28, 2009, 06:37:22 PM
the pic was cool,

also, yum blueberry!

Yeah, but what about putting pot in a cigarette?

thats worse!

LMNO

How so?  Makes a cig better, if you ask me.  Like putting whiskey in your coffee.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: LMNO on August 28, 2009, 06:48:30 PM
How so?  Makes a cig better, if you ask me.  Like putting whiskey in your coffee.

waste of thc contentz :argh!:

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.