News:

i mean, pardon my english but this, the life i'm living is ww1 trench warfare.

Main Menu

Well, there goes prohibition south of the border

Started by Telarus, August 21, 2009, 04:42:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

I'd rather have an irish coffee than a whiskey with a splash of coffee.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 28, 2009, 07:02:43 PM
Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on August 28, 2009, 07:02:08 PM
Quote from: LMNO on August 28, 2009, 06:48:30 PM
How so?  Makes a cig better, if you ask me.  Like putting whiskey in your coffee.

waste of thc contentz :argh!:

Weirdo.

yes.

but that's besides the point. :argh!: occasionally I will roll a roached cig that has some green in it, but the filter is bad. wont get as much high for your £
roll a little tobacco cig with a roach and a bit of baccy is nice, i'll give you.

but no filtertips.

LMNO

Who the hell rolls their own and puts a filter in?

Pope Pixie Pickle

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on August 28, 2009, 07:10:56 PM

The English.  They're fucking weird.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: LMNO on August 28, 2009, 07:12:36 PM
Well, mus' be genetic, innit?

just ciggies, mind. they sell spare filter tips next to rolling papers in shops.

Jenne

I've only ever smoked hash with tobacco...and that was in Spain.  I believe they put a filter in...don't remember.  For obvious reasons.

Reginald Ret

*sigh*

fine you want your joint pure you can have it.

just remember that dutch weed is about twice as strong.

http://www.trimbos.nl/Downloads/Producten/DefinitiefTHC%202007%20definitief%20sept%20RNI.pdf
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Triple Zero

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 28, 2009, 07:11:59 PM
Quote from: LMNO on August 28, 2009, 07:10:56 PM

The English.  They're fucking weird.

Yes they are. Apparently there's something wrong with the shape of my cigs as well (slightly cone shaped, makes sense no? you dont smoke the last bit anyway).

The shape of british rolled cigs is more like abortion-shape.

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Requia ☣

Quote from: Regret on August 28, 2009, 08:12:30 PM
*sigh*

fine you want your joint pure you can have it.

just remember that dutch weed is about twice as strong.

http://www.trimbos.nl/Downloads/Producten/DefinitiefTHC%202007%20definitief%20sept%20RNI.pdf

My dutch is basically non existent, but I think that says that the THC content is 6-29% for various types of weed?

That seems in line with the US stuff.

Also, Trip, can you tell me if what I've heard about the dutch preferring cheaper less potent weed is true?
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Triple Zero

quick scan / summary / translation: this research (2007) found that on average, Dutch weed contains significantly more THC (16%) than average foreign weed (6%). Hash from Dutch weed also contains more THC (29%) than foreign hash (13%). Dutch weed has much higher concentrations today than it used to have in the 90s, however the rise in THC content has stopped and compared to the previous report even a slight decline (17,5% avg THC content in Dutch weed in 2006).

And yes, in my experience, especially people that prefer to smoke pure joints, prefer to use less potent weed. Simply because a pure joint from potent Dutch weed will fuck you up :) Often the homegrown variety of weed ("outside weed") is less potent, but you also have a lot of variation in taste (although most of it is not bad, I remember a not-very-potent homegrown weed that was pretty harsh on the throat when smoked pure).
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

Telarus

So the key factor in those type of numbers is, surprisingly, grow conditions (and not the strain of cannabis, although that influences your max % possible).

If you make absolutely sure that any and all male plants in the vicinity are mercilessly killed/removed, then the female plants' production skyrockets (thus most Deities associated with Cannabis are female, starting with the Scythian Great Mother, who I have historically traced from the Scythians thro Rhea/Cybele to Ma-Bellona, one of the '3 Strifes', aka an aspect/sister/other-name of Eris/Enyo).

There are a few other grow secrets that have been embedded in the old mythology surrounding the plant, and using more than one in conjunction will bump % yield a bit more.

These techniques have been known for ever, it's just the current tech level that makes them easy to use and easy to communicate.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Triple Zero

Quote from: Telarus on August 29, 2009, 09:03:53 PMSo the key factor in those type of numbers is, surprisingly, grow conditions (and not the strain of cannabis, although that influences your max % possible).

If you make absolutely sure that any and all male plants in the vicinity are mercilessly killed/removed, then the female plants' production skyrockets (thus most Deities associated with Cannabis are female, starting with the Scythian Great Mother, who I have historically traced from the Scythians thro Rhea/Cybele to Ma-Bellona, one of the '3 Strifes', aka an aspect/sister/other-name of Eris/Enyo).

There are a few other grow secrets that have been embedded in the old mythology surrounding the plant, and using more than one in conjunction will bump % yield a bit more.

These techniques have been known for ever, it's just the current tech level that makes them easy to use and easy to communicate.

Growing Dutch weed is a littlebit more professional than that though :)

Reginald Ret

Moat illegal growers here get busted for the massive amounts of power they are stealing...
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"