News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

heavy metal ban

Started by Dalek, August 21, 2009, 02:28:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalek

OMFG. They just banned heavy metal in schools here. Bracelets, band t-shirts, necklaces, music. It's banned now.  :lulz: They didn't ban chalga  music tough. I think chalga music is far worse( a bulgarian pop thing mixed with folk elements). It teaches the girls it's good to be a slut, and the guys, that it's good to treat girls like sluts. An example is a text from a bulgarian chalga song trabslated

I want you to be a toy for my birthday
I want to be on the sheets with you
I will use you just for one day
I will drink every last drop from you
All I want from your body is sex

Give it to me in my hands,
Give me the heart, play with it

I want your strong hands to be ripping apart my flesh
I want to kiss you 'till I go insane
I don't want to think for anyone but you
I will drink every last drop from you
All I want from your body is sex

Give it to me in my hands,
Give me the heart, play with it

Now go tell me that heavy metal is perverting the youth!  :argh!: Well atleast I still have gore grind to listen to.  :lulz:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0SpBrle3s4  Thats a video of chalga music

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: DALEKK on August 21, 2009, 02:28:17 PM
OMFG. They just banned heavy metal in schools here. Bracelets, band t-shirts, necklaces, music. It's banned now.

Where the hell do you live?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Dalek

Bulgaria. They are planning on banning long hair to. And it is now banned in some of the schools

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: DALEKK on August 21, 2009, 02:35:33 PM
Bulgaria. They are planning on banning long hair to. And it is now banned in some of the schools

Outfuckingstanding!

Why the fuck are you living in Bulgaria?  At the present rate of "progress", it's only a matter of time before you get in another fight with the Holy Roman Empire.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Suu

It's probably because that's where he's from.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on August 21, 2009, 02:41:34 PM
It's probably because that's where he's from.

I was born in Ann Arbor.  You'll notice I didn't stick around.

Suu

Ann Arbor is still in the US. A Bulgarian can't leave Bulgaria (legally) without the same amount of red tape it takes one of us to leave the country.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on August 21, 2009, 02:44:49 PM
Ann Arbor is still in the US.

Lies.  Also, when I moved, I went to Canada.

Quote from: Suu on August 21, 2009, 02:44:49 PM
A Bulgarian can't leave Bulgaria (legally) without the same amount of red tape it takes one of us to leave the country.

I can leave America with no red tape at all.  Getting back in is another story.

Dalek

I plan on leaving and going to uni somewhere else, but I am still in high-school, so I have to stik around. Moving to another country isn't easy though. And with the low wages here my only hope is sholarship. I know I can get it. I am smarter than the retards here, and I know a lot of retards who got scholarship.

Richter

OMFG. They just banned heavy metal in schools here. Bracelets, band t-shirts, necklaces, music. It's banned now.  :lulz: They didn't ban chalga  music tough. I think chalga music is far worse( a bulgarian po thing mixed with folk elements). It teaches the girls it's good to be a slut, and the guys, that it's good to treat girls like sluts. An example is a text from a bulgarian chalga song trabslated

It's a front for an unholy fertility cult. Purge them with fire.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

AFK

That sucks.  You should move to Sweden or Finland. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Jean-Lustine d'Hadamard

OMFG. They just banned heavy metal in schools here.

Maybe there's already too much lead in the paint.
"But one intelligence source we know suggests that an injection of a tiny amount of pure nicotine in the anus has the result of killing someone without leaving a mark. We're still trying to get to the bottom of this." --- Robert Eringer, On Marilyn, the Illuminati, and the Father of Our Country, The Investigator, 14 February 2009

bugmenоt

Makes me angry.
What's the point of Bulgaria being in the European Union if the b. government can randomly outlaw music/clothing styles? The EU should come and kick them in the nuts. But i think, once more, they don't care for such things.

I wish you good luck for your education.

Herbertina Merrique V

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on August 22, 2009, 11:56:05 AM
That sucks.  You should move to Sweden or Finland. 

THIS

We're so heavy metal they'll soon ban short hair over here.
THE MORALE WILL CONTINUE UNTIL DISCORDIANS IMPROVE

Ask me anything. Or else.

Xebra

WTF! Banning long hair? But long hair is pretty, PREETTTTYYY! That's way too stupid. And the metal kids just chat about normal teenage stuff Gutsfucking etc, they don't do, it's just a trend.
Yeah and those song lyrics are pretty tacky.
So, a smart and maybe unfortunate cookie eh, FIGHT DA POWA  :mrgreen: