News:

You have [3] new messages in your inbox

Main Menu

DerpGASM

Started by I_Kicked_Kennedy, June 30, 2011, 04:09:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I_Kicked_Kennedy

So, here's a crazy ass idea...

What if we were to slip ourselves into the libertarian movement? This is kinda like TeaPartyGASM, Iron Troll Brigade, and something else all rolled into one. Only, we're not looking to disrupt their gig. Just veer it in a different direction.

Look, these people are fucking insane. A lot of them already believe in the Illuminati, NWO, and all sorts of other shit. If we feed off of that, and carefully invent conspiracies, like (off the top of my head): President Obama is spreading AIDS in hopes that a more communicable and airborne strain called Dron.F will be created, as to eliminate 2/3 of our population. You know, really insane stuff, but with our memes embedded in it ("Dron.F?" Ok, it was a shitty example, but I think you see what I'm getting at.). These people are stuck in a strange loop and it is unfortunate. But, as my dad used to say "The resourceful will tout a flat tire as a good brake."

Maybe their ill fortune can be our gain. Look at the unparalleled manner in which they perpetuate utter bullshit and hypocrisy.

We should exploit it.

Instead of finding ourselves at odds with these people, maybe we should take the exact opposite approach? We can flip them later, but for now, I think they can help us plant seeds.

...or fuck me.
If I had a million dollars, I'd put it all in a sensible mutual fund.

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on June 30, 2011, 04:32:24 AM
http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=29548.0

In addition to the above link, Dok has been doing some brilliant work on conservatard forums, getting them to agree with him that abortion for darkies is good and big oil is conspiring to fuck everyone.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

I_Kicked_Kennedy

:oops:

Well... then I will participate.
If I had a million dollars, I'd put it all in a sensible mutual fund.