News:

Please take a stand against our terrible values

Main Menu

MI6GASM

Started by Cramulus, August 21, 2009, 05:48:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: DwarfWhisper32 on August 24, 2009, 06:49:38 PM
Quotehttp://mybroadband.co.za/news/Cellular/698.html This may explain the blog posts,  to some degree

Well said! The question being the 'degree'... ;-); what about:

Milgrams '6 degrees'

X

Number 6, in The Prisoner

X

the Six Clerks, an historical English legal office, which facilitated Chancery claims by impoverished litigants, litigants in forma pauperis, including children and those suffering from mental illness

Does that make Thembela Yawa number two?

Who is number one?

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

DwarfWhisper32

All,

If any you guys want to write an affidavit, in this matter, simply confirming any of the following as Discordian catma, I'd be happy to submit into court record, with upcoming documentation upon appeal.

Basically, if you wanted to of course ------ consider in the context of, Mission IMpossible TV Series, where you are an IMF (Impossible Missions Force) Agent, and you are receiving your 'mission' orders; which you of course, have the option of refusing.. ie... ("Your mission, should you decide to accept it..."), before the five second tape destructs! ;-); ------ then you can write an affidavit to testify to your knowledge of the following... (I will email you a doc, with relevant header)....

You are a discordian, and you have been made aware that the following catma is stated in the following documents, in this legal matter; and you simply want to confirm, that this is catma, or you want to wahtever... disassocaite yourself is fine too!

So, if you are interested... here are the details of where catma was included in the legal argument, as well as any other references to cryptic stuff....

In Brief Statement of Defendant: Justification Defence: Political Necessity

Quote[**] Jusification Defence: Political Necessity

Freedom of Speech: Radical Hon(our)sty Cultural Religious Practice

Cultural Religious Practice: Radical Hon(our)sty; a combination of: (I) Radical Honesty, & (II) Bushido Discordianism

(I) Defendant is a member of the Radical Honesty Futilitarian Community: Radical Honesty, as taught by, and practiced by Dr. Brad Blanton, and described in his books: (i) Radical Honesty, (ii) Practicing Radical Honesty, (iii) Radical Parenting, (iv) The TruthTellers, (v) Honest to God,; and taught in his workshops: (i) The Course in Honesty and Forgiveness, (ii) The Course in Co-Creation, (iii) Thought Leaders. Defendant also incorporates Bushido Discordianism perspectives into her Radical Honesty Practice.

(II) Bushido (武士道), meaning "Way of the Warrior", is a Japanese code of conduct and a way of samurai life, loosely analogous to the concept of chivalry. It originates from the samurai moral code and stresses frugality, loyalty, martial arts, mastery, and honour until death. A typical Samurai calls a literary savant a book-smelling sot; for knowledge becomes really such only when it is assimilated in the mind of the learner and shows in his character. Knowledge is not pursued as an end in itself, but as a means to the attainment of wisdom: "To know and to act, are one and the same." – Wan Yang Ming. Nothing is more loathsome to a Bushi, than underhand dealings and crooked undertakings:  "Perceiving what is right, and doing it not, argues lack of courage." There is even a sporting element in a courageous nature. Things serious to ordinary people, may be but play to the valiant. Combat is not solely a matter of brute force, it is, as well, an intellectual engagement.

(II) Discordianism is a modern religion founded by Malaclypse the Younger & Omar Khayyam Ravenhurst, known as the Paratheo-Anametoamystikhood of Eris Esoteric (POEE), a Non-prophet Irreligious Disorganisation; centered on the idea that chaos is all that there is. According to the Principia Discordia, POEE is "a tribe of philosophers, theologians, magicians, scientists, artists, clowns, and similar maniacs who are intrigued by Eris goddess of confusion and her doings." Furthermore it states that "POEE subscribes to the Law of Fives of Omar's sect" and "POEE also recognizes the Holy 23." Three of the Defendants favourite Dischordianism principles being: (a) "If organized religion is the opium of the masses, then disorganized religion is the marijuana of the lunatic fringe." (b) Counteracting the Curse of Greyface: "Mankind has [...] been suffering from a psychological and spiritual imbalance. Imbalance causes frustration, and frustration causes fear. And fear makes for a bad trip. Man has been on a bad trip for a long time now. The human race will being solving its [sic] problems on the day that it ceases taking itself so seriously; (c) The Law of Fives states simply that: All things happen in fives, or are divisible by or are multiples of five, or are somehow directly or indirectly appropriate to 5. The Law of Fives is never wrong. I find the Law of Fives to be more and more manifest the harder I look.

In document, Legal Argument: 2/5 Chronology of Material Facts

Quote6.1.1
Additionally, the Cover Letter also contained various Crypto-Gandhian references, such as, in the title, P-al'Qaeda + TARBush = Catch 22. P-al'Qaeda being both a wordplay on Al'Qaeda, as well as the Arabic principle of Al'Qanoon, which means 'The Law'. Catch 22  refers to the novel by Joseph Heller, about Yossarian, a U.S. Army Air Forces B-25 bombardier, stationed on an island in Italy during the War, referring to Catch 22 as a critique of the insanity of bureaucratic operation and reasoning.

Furthermore, the letter was cryptically dated 23 May 2007, and cryptically referred to 18 July 2007, as a key date. In Discordianism, 23, is a sacred holy number of Eris, the God of Discord.

The enclosure, P-al'Qaeda: The Peace'Base: Thought Crime Brotherhood, also swims in Crypto-Gandhian coded words and images, such as "Duckspeak: Zhen-OwnSpeak-Code '; referring repeatedly to issues pertaining to George Orwell's novel, 1984, etc.

That the document was a Military document, repeatedly referring to Military issues, and containing long discussions with various Military and Secret Society Intelligence Agents. It also repeatedly made reference to Coded words and numbers – Crypto-Gandhianly linked to the subsequent coded words in the 'Crimen Injuria' SMS' -- among others:
•   JAG Mil. Tribunal # 07-146: {12} [LLE-Condor-IMGAI] , (Page 2)
•   07/07 /2007 (Page 2)
•   19 April  2002 (Pages 03, 24)
•   (g ) a 'f*&^g  racist' (Ministry of Intelligence) (Page 4)
•   Stars  [Images]: 'AIDS is a Black Depopulation Virus' (Page 8)
•   James  'Mythrill'  (Page 8 & 16)
•   Mission Impossible  (Page 10)
•   Agent Free Mason : Notice the Cryptological Clues (Page 12)
•   "In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation" – Prince Phillip  (Page 14)
•   Agent AWB#1: .... They don't even know much about Buddhism, so why they would bomb a Buddhist Temple makes no sense whatsoever, unless it was to send a cryptological message. (Page 15)
•    'Unless we change direction, we are likely to end up where we are headed'  STARH 'Crypto-Gandhian' 'terrorists' from... (Page 24)

........ Accordingly, the clearly blatantly very cryptic Petition. In addition to general psycho-legal-philosophy principles, such as:
•   Psychodrama ,
•   Semper Fidelis ;
•   Active Neutrality ;
•   Audi Alteram Partem ;
•   Hegelian Revolution in Consciousness Theory & Intelligence
•   Information Warfare
There were sprinkled, with
•   Wizard of Earthsea's Sparrowhawk
•   Wisdom of No Escape ,
•   Elder Regal Black Swan Test
A few relevant cryptic quotes:
•   Which "problem" & problems become more complicated by the confusion between psychic and economic security?
•   Who Am I & What is My Mission/Purpose?
•   You cannot teach a person anything; you can only help him find it within himself -- Galileo
•   Do you agree: "If Radical Environmentalists or Eugenicists were to invent a disease to bring human population back to ecological sanity, it would be something like AIDS. I see AIDS not as a problem, but a necessary solution"?
•   "Unless we change direction, we are likely to end up where we are headed"
•   "What is the Alpha-Numeric code for the Latin word "Miragestorum" and what Ancient Musical Scale Frequency and Tone Did it Numerologically, Mathematically and Metaphysically derive from?
•   Generally, if various military, cultural, legal, agricultural, population growth, mono/theistic conquer-and-multiply vision/s subscribe to the subconscious cancerous meme – possibly lethal to advanced lateral and critical thinking capacity – of "ours is the one "right" way for people to live/whatever and everyone should live/whatever like us"; is there one "right" way to: make war, make peace, make love, grow food, ask forgiveness, forgive, learn, experience, educate, multi-task, confront your past or current fears, ask for help, offer to help, talk to "God", write a legal Bail Petition to a High Court Judge-President, or say "You Inspire the Hell out of Me, Thank You Sir!"?
•   If an Ethical and Political Revolution in Consciousness is necessary to create and implement a Military Revolution in Affairs; how may new Ethical and Political Concepts of Identity and Personal Meaning influence the Population Dialectic of Technotronic or Libertarian based RMA's?

Finally, in a DATA DVD attachment, Alternative Perspectives to 'Crimen Injuria' Concepts, clearly labelled as cryptic, considering the Military Intelligence and Cryptological Agency Images on its cover, the Defendant provided the State with additional perspectives to the Crimen Injuria SMS concepts of cryptic concepts of:
Aids Depopulation:
•   Context__CIA and Pentagon on Overpopulation & Resource Wars (2/2)
•   Context__Crude Impact - Vista Clara JJ Wood
•   Context__Exponential Growth Bomb - Growth Busters
•   Context__Walking on Egg Shells Language - David James Manning
•   Iatrogenic Origin of AIDS  - Len Horowitz (3/3)
Exponential Function (Fx) – Usury:
•   Exponential Fx Population & Energy – Dr. Al Bartlett (8/8)
Kaffir Moron Imbecile:
•   Politically Correct Language - George Carlin
•   PRH Beyond Good and Evil
•   PRH Brad Blanton 4 NWO President
•   PRH Brad Blanton for Congress
•   PRH Interpretations of Language - Brad Blanton
•   PRH Radical Honesty III/III
•   Walking on Egg Shells Language - David James Manning
•   What is Peak Oil - End of Suburbia
Rape and Torture:
•   Context__Politically Correct Language - George Carlin
•   Context__PRH Interpretations of Language - Brad Blanton
•   Context__Walking on Egg Shells Language - David James Manning
•   Context__What is Peak Oil - End of Suburbia
•   HAARP Psychotronics – Dr. Nick Begich
•   Obedience to Authority - Stanley Milgram
•   Obedience to Authority – Sundance
•   Quiet Rage Stanford Prison Experiment – Stanford University

And in, Legal ARgument: 4/5: Miragestorum Navajo DwarfWhisper32

QuoteP: Principia Philosophy Principles: If you are not hot for philosophy, best just to skip it.  |  The Aneristic Principle is that of apparent order; the Eristic Principle is that of apparent disorder. Both order and disorder are man made concepts and are artificial divisions of pure chaos, which is a level deeper than is the level of distinction making.  |   With our concept making apparatus called "mind" we look at reality through the ideas-about-reality which our cultures give us. |  The ideas-about-reality are mistakenly labeled "reality" and unenlightened people are forever perplexed by the fact that other people, especially other cultures, see "reality" differently.  |  It is only the ideas-about-reality which differ. Real (capital-T) True reality is a level deeper than is the level of concept.  |   We look at the world through windows on which have been drawn grids (concepts). Different philosophies use different grids. A culture is a group of people with rather similar grids. Through a window we view chaos, and relate it to the points on our grid, and thereby understand it. The order is in the grid. That is the Aneristic Principle.  |  Western philosophy is traditionally concerned with contrasting one grid with another grid, and amending grids in hopes of finding a perfect one that will account for all reality and will, hence, (say unenlightened westerners) be True. This is illusory; it is what we Erisians call the Aneristic Illusion. Some grids can be more useful than others, some more beautiful than others, some more pleasant than others, etc., but none can be more True than any other.  |  Disorder is simply unrelated information viewed through some particular grid. But, like "relation", no-relation is a concept. The artificial concept of no-relation is the Eristic Principle.  |  The point is that (little-t) truth is a matter of definition relative to the grid one is using at the moment, and that (capital-T) Truth, metaphysical reality, is irrelevant to grids entirely. Pick a grid, and through it some chaos appears ordered and some appears disordered. Pick another grid, and the same chaos will appear differently ordered and disordered.

ZHEN: refers to Japanese Buddhism, i.e. Zen Buddhism. Discordianism is known as 'Zen for Round Eyes'. Zen for Round Eyes is based on similarities with absurdist interpretations of the Rinzai school (Rinzai is one of three Japanese Zen sects. Discordianism recognizes chaos, discord, and dissent as valid and desirable qualities, in contrast with most religions, which idealize harmony and order. The very idea of a Discordian organization is something of a paradox. The sect of Discordianism founded by Malaclypse the Younger and Omar Khayyam Ravenhurst is known as the Paratheo-Anametamystikhood Of Eris Esoteric (POEE), a Non-prophet Irreligious Disorganisation. POEE is "a tribe of philosphers, theologians, magicians, scientists, artists, clowns, and similar maniacs who are intrigued by Eris goddess of confusion and her doings." Furthermore it states that "POEE subscribes to the Law of Fives of Omar's sect" and "POEE also recognizes the Holy 23."

Operation Mindfuck (OM) is an important practice of the Discordian religion: Operation Mindfuck is epitomized by a protagonist named Markoff Chaney, an anti-social dwarf who engages in subtle practical joking, in a deliberate attempt to cause Discord, as a protest against his mistreatment by society. One such joke involves the forging of signs that are signed by "The Mgt." (leading people to believe they're from "The Management" instead of "the Midget") that contain absurdities, and placing the signs in stores and other establishments. OM is most often manifested as a decentralized campaign of civil disobedience, activism, art movements, especially performant art and guerilla art, culture jamming, graffiti and other vandalism, pratical jokes, hoaxes, reality hacking, chaos magic, words of power, trolling and anything else that is believed to bring about social change through disrupting paradigms and thus forcing the victim to question the parameters of one's reality tunnel. There is a disagreement among Discordians as to whether or not, through OM, they should seek to improve society, topple it or claim that the practice is in fact only for entertainment. Because much of Operation Mindfuck itself involves hyperbole and exaggeration in regard to discussing the Discordian Society, it is difficult to determine the actual scale of the campaign, be it large or practically non-existent.

HOLY 23: 23 in South Africa: refers to the 23 conscientious objectors who publicly refused to do military service in the Apartheid army in 1987 | 23 in Code: the codewords in the perfect (non-extended) binary Golay code are the size of 23 | 23 in Paradox: According to the birthday paradox, in a group of 23 (or more) randomly chosen people, the probability is more than 50% that some pair of them will have the same birthday

32 USMCJ: 32 is considered the occult opposite of 23 | Power of 32:  The fifth power of two, 32 is also a Leyland number since 24 + 42 = 32 | 32, Astronomy & 'Kaffirs': The Saros number of the lunar eclipse series began on June 11 , 1691 | 32 and Military Justice: Article 32 of the United States Military Code of Justice concerns pre-trial investigations. Such a hearing is often called an "article 32 hearing". The purpose of an 'article 32 hearing' is to determine whether there is enough evidence to merit a general trial; so as to avoid wasting the court's time, with trials, for which the Prosecutor's Office clearly lacks sufficient evidence to prove. An Article 32 Hearing is required to investigate all documentary or real evidence, available against and in favour of the accused.

LAW OF FIVES: The Law of Fives is one of the oldest Erisian Mysterees. It was first revealed to Good Lord Omar and is one of the great contributions to come from The Hidden Temple of the Happy Jesus. The Law of Fives states simply that: ALL THINGS HAPPEN IN FIVES, OR ARE DIVISIBLE BY OR ARE MULTIPLES OF FIVE, OR ARE SOMEHOW DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY APPROPRIATE TO 5. The Law of Fives is never wrong.
Law of Fives Proofs: See: http://discordia.wikia.com/wiki/Law_of_Fives

F*&^G: f*&^g  = 2 letters + 3 symbols = 23 = 2 + 3 = 5 [23 & 5 are holy numbers, representing Eris as the God of Discord in Dischordianism; additionally five represents the Law of Fives: All things happen in fives, or are divisible by or are multiples of five, or are somehow directly or indirectly appropriate to 5. The Law of Fives is never wrong; as well as Pentabarf Doctrine #5: A Discordian is Prohibited from Believing What he reads.]

Anyway, if you want to put something together, send me an email, and I can send you the title, of plaintiffs, etc... so you can put something together...

Lara
"I am not sure of my existence, but I am sure of my intentions" - Valentine Casey & U.S. Christian; -- South of Heaven, West of Hell

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

It's like, "What if Voltaire was a lawyer?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on August 25, 2009, 05:35:12 PM
It's like, "What if Voltaire was a lawyer?"

What if I just knock shit over, and don't bother with the paperwork?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LMNO

I believe that's called "The Gordian Knot Solution."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on August 25, 2009, 05:38:10 PM
I believe that's called "The Gordian Knot Solution."

Oh, that will do nicely.

DwarfWhisper32

Just so you guys are aware, the affidavit plaintiff/defendant title, etc.... looks like this:

--------------------------------------------
IN THE HIGH COURT OF THE WESTERN CAPE
--------------------------------------------

Mag.Crt: 14/1198/08   [17/1384/07]
   CT.CAS: 1340/7/07     [Grg: 572/02]

State:
   Hon. Patricia de Lille, MP, ID                            Primary Plaintiff / Respondent
   Mr. Thabo Mbeki, Former President              Secondary Plaintiff / Respondent
   Mr. Bulelani Ngcuka, Former NPA              Secondary Plaintiff / Respondent
   Mr. J.S. Selebi, Former SAPS                      Secondary Plaintiff / Respondent
   Mr. BM Skosana, Former Min. Corrections      Secondary Plaintiff / Respondent
   Mr. Nelson Mandela, Former President      Secondary Plaintiff / Respondent

v.

Lara Johnstone   Defendant / Applicant

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Affidavit of ......... [Name]......., evidencing [the following as Discordian Catma: Holy 23, Rule of Fives, Operation Mindfuck.....]; in terms of Criminal Procedure Act 51, of 1977: § 213: Proof of Written Statement by Consent; & § 171 & 172: Evidence on Commission
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Evidence on Commission means that if the State disputes your evidence, as stated in your Affidavit, then since you live outside South Africa, I can request the STate to approve a 'Commission' (a Magistrate), who then goes to wherever you are, with a list of questions, for you to answer under oath, to testify to your 'expert witness testimony', to the questions from the STate and Defendant.

I mean, can you imagine the High Court Judges face!!! ;-)    :kingmeh:

Somehow I don't think the State will dispute that your statement of 'catma' is not catma; do you?

Priceless!   

Lara

PS:
Two other Affidavits currently being worked on/editted/debated.... are:

1. evidencing (i) the legal, psychological and socio-political relevance of Dr. Stanley Milgram's studies on Obedience; & (ii) their relevance to the application of the common law 'reasonableness test' in cases of 'civil disobedience', and the Nuremberg Principles

2. evidencing the Origin of AIDS sourcing from Hepatitus B Vaccine experiments conducted by Agents and Agencies of the Federal Government of the United States of America and the Merck Pharmaceutical Company

"I am not sure of my existence, but I am sure of my intentions" - Valentine Casey & U.S. Christian; -- South of Heaven, West of Hell

Faust

Thanks for including my personal email in a circular you sent to scotland yard and the media DwarfWhisper32.
I fucking love getting background checked.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cainad (dec.)

Faust

Quote from: Cainad on July 30, 2011, 06:23:40 PM
What the shit? :?

That was my reaction too. I was included in an MI6GASM email nominating that moron who shot all those kids in norway for discordian st hood.
It was sent to Scotland yard and the Guardians tips and info email box.

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Faust on July 30, 2011, 06:27:12 PM

That was my reaction too. I was included in an MI6GASM email nominating that moron who shot all those kids in norway for discordian st hood.

The FUCK.

Someone have it out for you or something?

Nephew Twiddleton

Also, why would anyone want to nominate him for Discordian sainthood? Aside from the fact that he's obviously the complete opposite of a Discordian, he's a fucking murderer.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Faust

Quote from: Cainad on July 30, 2011, 06:38:50 PM
Quote from: Faust on July 30, 2011, 06:27:12 PM

The FUCK.

Someone have it out for you or something?
No, I think this was out of stupidity.