News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

DoD 2009 / PosterGasm Edinburgh Lulz

Started by Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.), August 24, 2009, 09:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

I did a bunch of posters for DoD and had some fun postering these up around the 'Burgh at the weekend.

Download:

http://ifile.it/yo1qkes

They're all A4, can't be arsed making Letter versions, so print to fit page, spags.
Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

Triple Zero

Also I can personally vouch for the 169% mittens and AWESOME and PURE WIN of these posters. Check them out.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Pope Pixie Pickle

yes i have a few here with me and i have a couple days off thsi week so i shall gather my Erisian Sister I call Baggage from the New Forest and we shall do the do down ere.

the wool suit one and Mr T are Teh Awesomes.

Verbal Mike

it asks for a free signup and I BE LAZY
please to be uploading to REAL SERVER
kkthx
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Triple Zero

No it doesnt, please to be reading properly :)

Just click "request download link" and then press "download". Ignore the ads and shit.
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

Verbal Mike

Yes, and then it tells me I will need an account for this one. I've used ifile.it before and this never happened, but now it did. Membership drive or smthn I guess.
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Triple Zero

Verbal Mike

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

ZOMFG Cram, you w1n HARD! :lulz: :D :D :D

I thought there was something wrong. I must have overwritten my I watch you at night.

Must recreate!

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Cram, if you'd be so kind, here's the original I Watch You At Night to replace the other: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D7BWER0F

And here's the amended package: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TILFOIZ6

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)