News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

Goddammit, LMNO, WTF?

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, August 26, 2009, 04:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Requia ☣

Quote from: Iptuous on August 26, 2009, 05:15:16 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 26, 2009, 04:52:23 PM
I quit smoking ages ago, and every once in a while - today for example - I'm back to DAY FUCKING ONE of withdrawl.  Totally at random.

At what point does this shit end?

define 'ages'....
how long do i have to look forward to this?  it happens every so often to me, after about 3 years. 
there has been a handful of times that the wife and i have actually got away from the kiddos to have a night of debauchery and bought a pack ($6 this last time!!!) and didn't want to touch them again for a long time, but every so often i smell one and it smells good....

My great grandmother quit 50 years ago, and says she still gets all that.

Good luck.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Requia ☣ on August 27, 2009, 04:37:03 PM

Good luck.

Lucky for me, i don't have really strong cravings at all, except when i'm out partying and drinking (which i've had precious little opportunity for the past few years), and then i give in to it without remorse, since it doesn't make me want to pick it back up again habitually....

hopefully, the same will be the case for TGRR, eventually...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Iptuous on August 27, 2009, 05:09:25 PM
Quote from: Requia ☣ on August 27, 2009, 04:37:03 PM

Good luck.

Lucky for me, i don't have really strong cravings at all, except when i'm out partying and drinking (which i've had precious little opportunity for the past few years), and then i give in to it without remorse, since it doesn't make me want to pick it back up again habitually....

hopefully, the same will be the case for TGRR, eventually...

I'd love to party and drink without remorse, let alone smoke... but I'm getting too old for all that, apparently! Or else all the healthy living is starting to make me hate how I feel when I don't do it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Nigel on September 09, 2009, 08:55:55 AM
I'd love to party and drink without remorse, let alone smoke... but I'm getting too old for all that, apparently! Or else all the healthy living is starting to make me hate how I feel when I don't do it.

I've never really been one for overdoing it, though.  i drink till i'm juuuuust drunk.  and smoking isn't too hard to regulate for a cheap-ass like me when they're 6 clams a pack!