News:

i mean, pardon my english but this, the life i'm living is ww1 trench warfare.

Main Menu

Rev. Anderson really doesn't like gay people

Started by Iason Ouabache, August 27, 2009, 04:31:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Kai on August 27, 2009, 01:38:18 PM
Ah, the gay conspiracy. Homosexuals, a bunch of vile rapist recruiters, out to steal your children and turn them into buttsecks lovers.

I'd say it doesn't get old, but it really REALLY is getting old now.  :lulz: :horrormirth:
I am curious how he has so much intimate knowledge about the homosexual culture. I bet he gets caught in a sweep at a rest stop in the next 6 months.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Cramulus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 27, 2009, 05:18:09 PM
I am also disgusted by what happened to him.  In MY day, when the cops kicked your ass, they WORKED at it.  There was none of this slacking off with tasers, they used good old-fashioned HICKORY, and by God, you KNEW that you had caught their attention.

Fucking world is going to hell, I tell you.

:mittens:

Kai

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 27, 2009, 02:51:41 PM
Quote from: Kai on August 27, 2009, 01:38:18 PM
Ah, the gay conspiracy. Homosexuals, a bunch of vile rapist recruiters, out to steal your children and turn them into buttsecks lovers.

I'd say it doesn't get old, but it really REALLY is getting old now.  :lulz: :horrormirth:

Betcha the next decade is even funnier than THIS one!  :lol:

Come on, Kai...what's funnier than a pack of fat, stupid conservatards whining about how the gays are oppressing them?

OH OH, I KNOW THIS ONE!

This guy

believing this guy

wants to rape him.  :lulz:
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

LMNO

Catching them in Airport bathrooms cruising for anonymous cock?

Kai

Fun to watch male homophobes struggle with the concept of their unattractiveness to gays. On one hand homosexuality "attacks" their personal idea of manliness and goes against their inherent bigotry and misogyny, and on the other hand they can't stand knowing just how freaking fat and ugly they are.

And ultimately, they're all repressed homosexuals anyway; of course no one EVER in the universe would suspect them of looking for a cock to suck, since they hate gays so much. Of course.  :lulz:
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Requia ☣

This guy seems kinda fappable in a hate fuck sort of way though.  Except you'd get his anonymous bathroom sex aids all over you.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Precious Moments Zalgo

This is him being interviewed on a radio talk show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up1a1zKqbAk

Basically, someone who goes out and kills a homosexual or an abortion doctor isn't a murderer but a vigilante. So, it's wrong, but he shouldn't get the death penalty. The only thing he's guilty of is taking the law into his own hands.  All homosexuals molest children, the only reason a homosexual would go to church is to get access to children to molest, and if you are a homosexual and you say you don't molest children, you're lying.
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Kai

Quote from: Pastor-Mullah Zappathruster on September 04, 2009, 02:29:43 AM

Basically, someone who goes out and kills a straight man isn't a murderer but a vigilante. So, it's wrong, but he shouldn't get the death penalty. The only thing he's guilty of is taking the law into his own hands.  All straight men rape women, the only reason a straight man would go to church is to get access to women to rape, and if you are heterosexual and you say you don't rape women, you're lying.

Fixxed.

Iason Ouabache

You want to know what is really really wrong with this country? Too many men pee sitting down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qo3o4nfiG7A
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Cain

Isn't that one of Limbaugh's tropes, about how men in France pee sitting down, and this is proof that they have been brainwashed by feminists or something?

Kai

Cain

Of course, no-one asks how Limbaugh or Anderson are so knowledgeable about how French men pee.

Kai

Quote from: Cain on November 18, 2009, 11:21:25 AM
Of course, no-one asks how Limbaugh or Anderson are so knowledgeable about how French men pee.

Its cool to be a homosexual in secret and spew hate about the ones who are public, apparently.