News:

One of our core values:  "THEY REFILLED MY RITALIN AND BY THE WAY I WANNA EAT YOUR BEAR HEAD."

Main Menu

Dear Mr ECH/30 cent solution

Started by Sir Squid Diddimus, April 19, 2008, 06:31:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

That's how my brother got to be a chef.

Meanwhile, all the Johnson and Wales bitches I've worked with have gotten fired for not listening, stealing shit, coming in late, and pretending they're rockstars when they get paid about $10/hr.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Sir Squid Diddimus

I gave up.
Soulless banker ........

Cain

Turns out I'm actually cooking tonight.

Oh well, at least half of it is pre-prepared.  And everyone will just order fish and chips or steak and kidney pie anyway, which is easy as hell.

LMNO

Cain

Cheers, it shouldn't be too hard though.  There have been some very quiet nights recently, chances are I'll end up cooking twenty or less meals.

And by cooking, I mean taking cod out of the freezer, throwing chips in the deep fat fryer and microwaving the steak and kidney mix before pouring it over the pie shell.

Jenne

Sounds easy enough--mind the grease, though...that shit can burn if the fish or the potatoes get too wet!  Glad they're giving you another avenue to work in, Cain.

Cain

No-one died from my cooking, which was a bonus.

Sir Squid Diddimus

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!
            \

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Suu on September 14, 2009, 09:54:01 PM
That's how my brother got to be a chef.

Meanwhile, all the Johnson and Wales bitches I've worked with have gotten fired for not listening, stealing shit, coming in late, and pretending they're rockstars when they get paid about $10/hr.

even the CIA and Cordon Bleu douchebags openly mock anyone who came out of J&W.

It's like the DeVry of cooking schools.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"