News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

ALL RIGHT CT, NY AND MA SPAGS

Started by Suu, August 27, 2009, 10:13:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

YOU FUCKERS ASKED FOR IT...

http://kaousuu.net/forgreatjustice/principality.jpg <-- Hires

I'M BREAKIN' BOUNDARIES AND EXPANDING MY DOMAIN. YEAH, YOU HEARD ME. THE SOVEREIGN PRINCIPALITY OF KAOUSUU IS FED UP WITH BEING STUCK IN THE CONFINES OF A 45 MILE STRETCH OF I-95 AND HAS GROWN TO ENCOMPASS THE ATTLEBORO AREA UP TO THE WRENTHAM OUTLET MALL IN MASSACHUSETTS AS WELL AS MANSFIELD AND FOXBORO(NOTICE HOW I CAREFULLY AVOIDED FALL RIVER), MYSTIC, NEW LONDON, AND WATERFORD CONNECTICUT, AND THE SUU ANCESTRAL GROUNDS OF THE LONG ISLAND SOUTH SHORE.

FOR THOSE THAT LIVE ALONG THE 495 LOOP IN WHICH I HAVE DEVOURED, BE ADVISED THAT YOUR FUCKING HIGHWAY IS ABOUT TO GET FIXED, AND THAT I AM REMOVING TOLLS ON THE STRETCH OF THE MASSPIKE I'VE TAKEN UNDER MY CONTROL.

THE GROTON SUBMARINE BASE IS TO BE OFFICIALLY RENAMED THE HIMEOBS INSTITUTE FOR HIGHER UNDERWATER EXPLOITATION, AND TAUNTON IS TO BE NOW KNOWN AS TAUN-TAUN.

THAT IS ALL.

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Hell, yeah.  And if those pansies in the "Pentagon" have a problem with this, tell them to piss up a rope.  Don't take any guff from the bastards, they're bluffing.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

I'm really only worried about the Richterian Synod getting pissed that I'm right on top of Worcester now. Other than that, I now have control of the New England Patriots, which will be renamed shortly.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Name them the New England Clusterfucks!!!!

Cainad (dec.)

Hey, hey, hhheeeey!

I'll only accept this on the condition that I have continued dominance over the Southampton area. I have been stewing a bucket of weirdness there and do not want my work interrupted by politics.

Richter

You have maybe 10 minutes to re - draw that map before the incursion into the Demense of Leln is noticed.
I wouldn't want you to set her upon yourself without some sort of warning.

Otherwise, my sword and lance can arbitrate the swelling difference of my separate hate.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

Quote from: Cainad on August 27, 2009, 10:32:28 PM
Hey, hey, hhheeeey!

I'll only accept this on the condition that I have continued dominance over the Southampton area. I have been stewing a bucket of weirdness there and do not want my work interrupted by politics.

I will allow you to remain my steward to the Hamptons.

Quote from: Richter on August 27, 2009, 10:33:05 PM
You have maybe 10 minutes to re - draw that map before the incursion into the Demense of Leln is noticed.
I wouldn't want you to set her upon yourself without some sort of warning.

Otherwise, my sword and lance can arbitrate the swelling difference of my separate hate.

She may think this is a good thing. I AM fixing 495.

Richter

It will do no good. Leln doesn't drive ON 495.  The road holds her car 1 ft. off the surface for fear of offending her.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Suu on August 27, 2009, 10:35:28 PM
Quote from: Cainad on August 27, 2009, 10:32:28 PM
Hey, hey, hhheeeey!

I will allow you to remain my steward to the Hamptons.

:banana: It's for the best, trust me. You want nothing to do with a bunch of disaffected potheads (my school) and hideously oversized beach houses (5 minutes drive from my school).

Suu

Quote from: Richter on August 27, 2009, 10:37:11 PM
It will do no good. Leln doesn't drive ON 495.  The road holds her car 1 ft. off the surface for fear of offending her.

146 is getting an overhaul too. I swear, the minute I drive over the stateline it feels like we have a flat...then I realize it's just Massachusetts.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on August 27, 2009, 10:21:14 PM
I'm really only worried about the Richterian Synod getting pissed that I'm right on top of Worcester now.

Well, shit.  There goes the East Coast.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Suu

After confiding with Richter on the phone, he said Worcester isn't is problem anymore. However Leln's rage is enough to keep me away from Worcester...for now.

leln

Quote from: Suu on August 27, 2009, 10:41:26 PM
Quote from: Richter on August 27, 2009, 10:37:11 PM

146 is getting an overhaul too. I swear, the minute I drive over the stateline it feels like we have a flat...then I realize it's just Massachusetts.
Quote from: Suu on August 27, 2009, 10:51:40 PM
After confiding with Richter on the phone, he said Worcester isn't is problem anymore. However Leln's rage is enough to keep me away from Worcester...for now.

That's good, but I still suggest you pull back and entrench yourself beyond my reach. While I can understand my brother's distaste for this area, I am nevertheless High Steward of these Demesnes since he left. You come far too close to encroaching, and I may soon feel the need to take up a spear. And remember, I can summon the Bibliophilic Phalanxes, and you DO NOT want to experience their displeasure. And even that won't prepare you for when the plague-carrying squirrel units hit your lines. Get off my lawn.
[initially a "Rabid Wombat of the Eastern Intertubes." Now the] Glorious Peoples' Revolutionary Wombat of Wrath and Righteous Retribution.

"If you speak out of turn again, I will unscrew your neckpipe and use the resulting hole for my lavatory.  And I have one fuck of a case of the squirts today."

The Good Reverend Roger

Eater of Clowns

I asked you nicely not to step foot into Bristol County.  I demand Attleboro back and Taun-Taun, which shall be kept with its new name.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.