News:

It's a bad decade to be bipedal, soft and unarmed.

Main Menu

ALL RIGHT CT, NY AND MA SPAGS

Started by Suu, August 27, 2009, 10:13:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on August 27, 2009, 11:21:29 PM
I asked you nicely not to step foot into Bristol County.  I demand Attleboro back and Taun-Taun, which shall be kept with its new name.

The Great Desert Alliance informs you that it will back Suu in the current crisis.  Unless Leln gets jumpy, in which case we're heading back to the mountains.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

I asked you nicely not to step foot into Bristol County.  I demand Attleboro back and Taun-Taun, which shall be kept with its new name.

No. Yankee Spirits and Emerald Square Mall are MINE. I live on Rte 1A/Washington St/Newport Ave, call it what you will. It's only fair that I take the Attleboros. I CAN SEE MASSACHUSETTS FROM MY HOUSE.

Quote from: leln on August 27, 2009, 11:06:35 PM
Quote from: Suu on August 27, 2009, 10:41:26 PM
Quote from: Richter on August 27, 2009, 10:37:11 PM
It will do no good. Leln doesn't drive ON 495.  The road holds her car 1 ft. off the surface for fear of offending her.

146 is getting an overhaul too. I swear, the minute I drive over the stateline it feels like we have a flat...then I realize it's just Massachusetts.
Quote from: Suu on August 27, 2009, 10:51:40 PM
After confiding with Richter on the phone, he said Worcester isn't is problem anymore. However Leln's rage is enough to keep me away from Worcester...for now.

That's good, but I still suggest you pull back and entrench yourself beyond my reach. While I can understand my brother's distaste for this area, I am nevertheless High Steward of these Demesnes since he left. You come far too close to encroaching, and I may soon feel the need to take up a spear. And remember, I can summon the Bibliophilic Phalanxes, and you DO NOT want to experience their displeasure. And even that won't prepare you for when the plague-carrying squirrel units hit your lines. Get off my lawn.

Very well, I will withdraw down 495 to Bellingham, but the Masspike is forever your problem.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Eater of Clowns

I control all ambulance flow in Bristol County.  Abandon the territory or watch me divert every drug addled Fall Riverite from Charlton and St. Anne's hospital over to your nice little Morton and Sturdy hospital.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

leln

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 27, 2009, 11:23:02 PM

The Great Desert Alliance informs you that it will back Suu in the current crisis.  Unless Leln gets jumpy, in which case we're heading back to the mountains.

Richter told you about those people who tried to sell me magazines then?

Quote from: Suu on August 27, 2009, 11:57:28 PM

No. Yankee Spirits and Emerald Square Mall are MINE. I live on Rte 1A/Washington St/Newport Ave, call it what you will. It's only fair that I take the Attleboros. I CAN SEE MASSACHUSETTS FROM MY HOUSE.

Quote from: leln on August 27, 2009, 11:06:35 PM
Quote from: Suu on August 27, 2009, 10:41:26 PM
Quote from: Richter on August 27, 2009, 10:37:11 PM
It will do no good. Leln doesn't drive ON 495.  The road holds her car 1 ft. off the surface for fear of offending her.

146 is getting an overhaul too. I swear, the minute I drive over the stateline it feels like we have a flat...then I realize it's just Massachusetts.
Quote from: Suu on August 27, 2009, 10:51:40 PM
After confiding with Richter on the phone, he said Worcester isn't is problem anymore. However Leln's rage is enough to keep me away from Worcester...for now.

That's good, but I still suggest you pull back and entrench yourself beyond my reach. While I can understand my brother's distaste for this area, I am nevertheless High Steward of these Demesnes since he left. You come far too close to encroaching, and I may soon feel the need to take up a spear. And remember, I can summon the Bibliophilic Phalanxes, and you DO NOT want to experience their displeasure. And even that won't prepare you for when the plague-carrying squirrel units hit your lines. Get off my lawn.

Very well, I will withdraw down 495 to Bellingham, but the Masspike is forever your problem.

Hmm. Very well, I'll let it pass for the moment, but you're still a bit too cousinly-kissing close for my taste. Mind your manners.
[initially a "Rabid Wombat of the Eastern Intertubes." Now the] Glorious Peoples' Revolutionary Wombat of Wrath and Righteous Retribution.

"If you speak out of turn again, I will unscrew your neckpipe and use the resulting hole for my lavatory.  And I have one fuck of a case of the squirts today."

Suu

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on August 28, 2009, 12:35:30 AM
I control all ambulance flow in Bristol County.  Abandon the territory or watch me divert every drug addled Fall Riverite from Charlton and St. Anne's hospital over to your nice little Morton and Sturdy hospital.

You mean they don't already?

You'll have to do better than that. Remember I live in Pawtucket.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Suu on August 28, 2009, 01:46:32 AM

I will, unfortunately, have to resort to the big guns.

Ahem.

May I please retain my county?

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Suu

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on August 28, 2009, 02:06:44 AM

Ahem.

Your county is named after a county and town in Rhode Island.

I mean...I DID leave you Fall River!

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 27, 2009, 10:45:12 PM
Quote from: Suu on August 27, 2009, 10:21:14 PM
I'm really only worried about the Richterian Synod getting pissed that I'm right on top of Worcester now.

Well, shit.  There goes the East Coast.

Surely you only mean the North-East.

I'ma keep mah swamp thankin yew vury muchly.
                    \

/
You Nurthern n Dry folk wooden lass a day dawn hur anyhoo.

Suu

Quote from: Squid on August 28, 2009, 03:08:14 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 27, 2009, 10:45:12 PM
Quote from: Suu on August 27, 2009, 10:21:14 PM
I'm really only worried about the Richterian Synod getting pissed that I'm right on top of Worcester now.

Well, shit.  There goes the East Coast.

Surely you only mean the North-East.

I'ma keep mah swamp thankin yew vury muchly.
                    \

/
You Nurthern n Dry folk wooden lass a day dawn hur anyhoo.

Cthulhu is a resident of Massachusetts. Damnit.

Sir Squid Diddimus

He moved down to the swamp. To be with me. ME!
Oh. You didn't get the memo.

Sorry.

Suu

Better you than me I suppose.

But Dagon stays!

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Suu on August 28, 2009, 03:02:17 AM

Ahem.

Gee.  Thanks.   :kingmeh:

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

Suu

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on August 28, 2009, 03:16:55 AM
Quote from: Suu on August 28, 2009, 03:02:17 AM

Ahem.

Gee.  Thanks.   :kingmeh:

I mean...It has it's charm...right? I'll throw in Somerset and Swansea, but I gotta keep Seekonk, as my home is literally flanked by Seekonk and Attleboro.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Suu on August 28, 2009, 03:16:46 AM
Better you than me I suppose.

But Dagon stays!

Yeah, he often has terrible gas.
You keep yer doggone dagon.

Eater of Clowns

Fall River's only charm is that it makes New Bedford look less awful by comparison.

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.