News:

To the "allies," if you aren't complicit in my crimes then you are complicit in theirs.

Main Menu

ALL RIGHT CT, NY AND MA SPAGS

Started by Suu, August 27, 2009, 10:13:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Yeah. We kinda don't want Fall River so close anymore. It's starting to creep us out.

Also, which one should I target first? The Sagamore or the Bourne? Now that Kennedy is dead I figure it's time to set Cape Cod free.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

PopeTom

Quote from: Suu on August 28, 2009, 03:38:35 AM
Yeah. We kinda don't want Fall River so close anymore. It's starting to creep us out.

Also, which one should I target first? The Sagamore or the Bourne? Now that Kennedy is dead I figure it's time to set Cape Cod free on fire.

P-Town is already flaming don't see why the whole damn cape can't be ablaze.

:D
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

LMNO

I see that you are wise that you only want the South fork/shore of LI.

The Quantum States of Jack have claimed Greenport to Oyster Bay, and I don't think you want to go toe to toe with a man who caused his cancer to disappear simply because he couldn't observe it.

Also, I heareby announce that the territory once known as Jamaica Plain is now under the control of FAPLAND.

The Faplanders also claim the Arboretum and Larz Anderson Park.

Suu

Quote from: LMNO on August 28, 2009, 01:38:18 PM
I see that you are wise that you only want the South fork/shore of LI.

The Quantum States of Jack have claimed Greenport to Oyster Bay, and I don't think you want to go toe to toe with a man who caused his cancer to disappear simply because he couldn't observe it.

Also, I heareby announce that the territory once known as Jamaica Plain is now under the control of FAPLAND.

The Faplanders also claim the Arboretum and Larz Anderson Park.

I purposely left the Northshore for you. But you have to share the wine.

...Wait, your dad's cancer up and disappeared?

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

We tried to see how fast it was progressing; but when we did that, we couldn't locate it.

LMNO
-not above resorting to bad physics jokes.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on August 28, 2009, 02:57:43 PM
We tried to see how fast it was progressing; but when we did that, we couldn't locate it.

LMNO
-not above resorting to bad physics jokes.

Congrats.  Spontaneous remission FTW.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Darth Cupcake

The Majestic Imperium of Cupcake has laid claim to Allston, Brighton, and Cambridge.  I shall enslave the undergraduates and turn them into my peons, and any who flaunt my will shall be dangled off the BU Bridge and slowly lowered into the Charles.

Also, I'm coming for Brookline. The Publick House will be MINE!

This place is getting some serious redecorating.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Richter

Quote from: PopeTom on August 28, 2009, 05:13:02 AM
Quote from: Suu on August 28, 2009, 03:38:35 AM

Also, which one should I target first? The Sagamore or the Bourne? Now that Kennedy is dead I figure it's time to set Cape Cod free on fire.

P-Town is already flaming don't see why the whole damn cape can't be ablaze.

:D

Seasonal.  It gets bleak as the rest of the coastline in winter.  :sad:

Suu:  Since  I'm privy to yuor property purloining, and your privaterring penchant, I should warn you against trying for the south shore coast. I know the hazards, tides, and current decently well.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

LMNO

DC, you can have Allston.  Feh.

I have claimed the area of Brookline that borders Jamaica Pond.  YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

Suu

Haha! My plot to put the Greater Boston Cabal against each other has gone into full swing!

SOON THEY WILL KILL EACH OTHER OFF AND BOSTON WILL BE MINE!

LMNO

"Kill" each other?

THIS IS FAPLAND!  THERE ARE FATES WORSE THAN DEATH!

Suu

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: LMNO on August 28, 2009, 03:09:12 PM
DC, you can have Allston.  Feh.

I have claimed the area of Brookline that borders Jamaica Pond.  YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

As long as I can have the Publick House, you can go crazy. Oh, and Coolidge Corner. There's so much good stuff there.

I'm taking Allston because I intend to crush the souls of all the undergrads and turn them into my slaves. I'll then bulldoze the entire place and set them to work turning it into my vision for the future.

MAJESTIC IMPERIUM WILL BE MAJESTIC
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

AFK

Just keep your skirmishing out of TRONE, mkay?  

Just in case, I'm gonna start arming the Moose with laser-cannons.  
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

That One Guy

I'd lay claim to Allston, but I have no desire to deal with the administrative crap from the morons/hipster assholes here. You guys can run the place and deal with the headaches! Suckers!

Oh, and I'll continue to ignore any borders I feel get in my way. Enjoy :mrgreen:
People of the United States! We are Unitarian Jihad! We can strike without warning. Pockets of reasonableness and harmony will appear as if from nowhere! Nice people will run the government again! There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution.

Arguing with a Unitarian Universalist is like mud wrestling a pig. Pretty soon you realize the pig likes it.