News:

In my heart I knew that rotten testicles and inflamed penises were on the way.

Main Menu

ALL RIGHT CT, NY AND MA SPAGS

Started by Suu, August 27, 2009, 10:13:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eve

Quote from: Richter on August 29, 2009, 03:23:42 PM
Quote from: LMNO on August 29, 2009, 02:54:14 PM
Why the fuck would you want New Haven?

Bar.

Good pizza, great beer, but reeeally overpriced. I guess that's any bar for you, though.
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Suu

I love your sparkly gay avatar, Eve!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Eve

Thanks! I did a GIS for "sparkly gay rainbow" and this was one of the more obnoxious. :D
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Richter

Quote from: Suu on August 29, 2009, 03:24:36 PM
Quote from: Richter on August 29, 2009, 03:23:42 PM
Quote from: LMNO on August 29, 2009, 02:54:14 PM
Why the fuck would you want New Haven?

Bar.

Hey now, we have amazing bars in Providence, and most of them are combo strip clubs/tattoo parlors!

I'm open to suggestions!
Like Eve said too, price.  It's a nice place to have a quiet drink before the evening ranks swell it with the people who demand loud volume and apparently never need to hear.
Your place misses the loud bit, and has better setting, which I really appreciate for the once / twice a quarter I feel like paying for setting and go to a bar. 
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

East Coast Hustle

Just so we're all clear, any of you fuckers cross the Kennebec (you can have northern mass southern maine), and I will obliterate each and every one of you, in turn, with no quarter given or even remotely considered.

remember, my empire is larger than all of yours combined. And I can always invite the chupacabras back.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Suu

Fuck Maine. You and RWHN can fight over it all you want. I'm not crossing that border.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

PopeTom

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on August 30, 2009, 06:42:57 PM
Just so we're all clear, any of you fuckers cross the Kennebec (you can have northern mass southern maine), and I will obliterate each and every one of you, in turn, with no quarter given or even remotely considered.

remember, my empire is larger than all of yours combined. And I can always invite the chupacabras back.

'you will be raped by moose' would have been more to the point.
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Suu on August 30, 2009, 07:10:34 PM
Fuck Maine. You and RWHN can fight over it all you want. I'm not crossing that border.

we don't have to fight over it. He lives on the wrong side of the Kennebec and he's more than welcome to claim Northern Mass as his own.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Wait.  Isn't Maine part of Canada?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

AFK

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on August 31, 2009, 05:12:00 AM
Quote from: Suu on August 30, 2009, 07:10:34 PM

we don't have to fight over it. He lives on the wrong side of the Kennebec and he's more than welcome to claim Northern Mass as his own.

I do still have some family and roots in Aroostook and Washington Counties.  But just allow me a base in both and I'll be happy as a clam. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

AFK

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 31, 2009, 05:18:21 AM
Wait.  Isn't Maine part of Canada?

Once you get into the St. John Valley, it might as well be. 

East Coast Hustle

Wrong. The Maritime Provinces and Quebec are all parts of Maine.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on August 31, 2009, 04:17:17 PM
Wrong. The Maritime Provinces and Quebec are all parts of Maine.

You should do something about Quebec.

Seriously.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

AFK

We tried.  We almost got them to secede from Canada officially, but they wussed out in the end. 

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on August 31, 2009, 05:03:03 PM
We tried.  We almost got them to secede from Canada officially, but they wussed out in the end. 

Can't you just blow them up while nobody's looking?