News:

PD.com: can increase your susceptibility to cancer, dementia, heart disease, diabetes, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus - even the common cold.

Main Menu

MORE FUNDIE CRAZY

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, August 28, 2009, 09:01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Iason Ouabache

I'm pissed off that I didn't think of this first.  :argh!:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

-Kel-

Suu

Damnit! I could have made a mint!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

derpsichord

Wait so we can just chill on Earth after the Rapture? I'll have the whole Biblebelt to myself.  8)

Requia ☣

Quote from: derpsichord on August 29, 2009, 01:43:01 AM
Wait so we can just chill on Earth after the Rapture? I'll have the whole Biblebelt to myself.  8)

Yeah I'm really looking forward to this.  Especially if the fundies from the other religions get to go too.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Nast

Just chill? That would be disappointing!  :sad:

What about all those swarms of locusts and unspeakable torments unleashed from the pit of hell? I want some solidarity here.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Requia ☣

Locusts will be dealt with via pesticides and the personal army of seagulls we few Utahns will command once the Mormons are gone.

Just as soon as I'm done with Sam Harris's car.

Corvidia

You know what would suck? If just one group were to be taken--all Catholics, all Mormons, or just the JWs. That would leave so many jilted Christians behind.
But on the bright side, if only the Catholics go, that's one billion monkeys gone.
One for sorrow,
Two for joy,
Three for a girl,
Four for a boy,
Five for silver,
Six for gold,
Seven for a secret never to be told.

Sir Squid Diddimus

No you won't.

GET OFF MY LAWN.

Remington

With the Rapture, both sides win. The fundies get sucked up to do the whole cloud+harp thing, whereas the people left get, well, a world without fundies. It's Heaven either way.
Is it plugged in?

Dysnomia

^ THIS

also,  :lulz: whoever thought that up is a genius!
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Cain

Um....doesn't that rely on the people in the Bible Belt being real Christians?

For all we know, the Rapture took place in 40 A.D. and everyone since is just deluding themselves that their well-disguised bigotries are Christian.

Requia ☣

That would explain a lot about the religion.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

If so, we would have to assume that it's true, which really fucks up my cosmology.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."