News:

In North Korea, this forum wouldn't be banned, it would be revered and taught in schools as a palatable and preferable version of Western history. And in many ways, that's all the truth the children of North Korea need

Main Menu

MORE FUNDIE CRAZY

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, August 28, 2009, 09:01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rumckle

Quote from: Prelate Diogenes Shandor on August 31, 2009, 03:12:12 PM

QuoteEcclesiastes 7:16
"Be Ye Not Righteous Overmuch, Nor Make Thyself Overwise. Why Shouldest thou destroy thyself"
That explains a lot.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Remington

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 31, 2009, 08:23:40 PM
Quote from: Havok on August 31, 2009, 08:22:08 PM

My bad, forgot for a second that it's impossible to have a "discussion" with a fundie.

Incorrect.  You just have to beat them into submission first.
What kind of bat?
Wooden? Aluminum? Wiffle?

Is it plugged in?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Havok on August 31, 2009, 08:41:34 PM

What kind of bat?

That's more a matter of personal preference.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Remington

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 31, 2009, 08:45:35 PM
Quote from: Havok on August 31, 2009, 08:41:34 PM

What kind of bat?

That's more a matter of personal preference.
Right, Wiffle it is.
Is it plugged in?

LMNO

Quote from: Havok on August 31, 2009, 07:11:11 AM
QuoteMark 7:6-8
6.He told them, "Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you hypocrites. As it is written, 'These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. 7.Their worship of me is worthless, because they teach human rules as doctrines.' 8.You abandon the commandment of God and hold to human tradition."
Yoinked for future discussions with fundies, thanks. It's always awesome when you can take them down with their own holy scripture.

It might help to read the rest of the chapter, so you know how they're gonna spin it.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: LMNO on September 01, 2009, 01:31:10 PM
Quote from: Havok on August 31, 2009, 07:11:11 AM
QuoteMark 7:6-8
6.He told them, "Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you hypocrites. As it is written, 'These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. 7.Their worship of me is worthless, because they teach human rules as doctrines.' 8.You abandon the commandment of God and hold to human tradition."
Yoinked for future discussions with fundies, thanks. It's always awesome when you can take them down with their own holy scripture.

It might help to read the rest of the chapter, glossolail yourself into a thorough stupor so you know how they're gonna spin it.

Fixed.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A