News:

PD.com: We have 73 Virgins!

Main Menu

Roger's Got a Brand New Bag

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, August 31, 2009, 03:29:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

You're in a RI hardcore band, for one thing...

Dimocritus

Quote from: LMNO on September 08, 2009, 11:53:14 PM
You're in a RI hardcore band, for one thing...

Which has to do with what, exactly?
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dimo1138 on September 08, 2009, 11:52:06 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 08, 2009, 11:17:54 PM
Quote from: fomenter on September 08, 2009, 11:16:03 PM

damn humans.... refusing to behave in accordance with a system built on ideals that don't account for human nature... :argh!:

Yeah, they keep Dimo from doing whatever he wants to whomever he wants.

Not that Dimo would last an hour in an anarchist environment, mind you.

Also, what leads you to beleive I am sooooo incapable? Strange for someone to have such a developed opinion of someone that you do not know...

The fact that you're an anarchist kinda spells it out.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

Anarchism: the belief that removing all existing institutionalized pecking orders will somehow make the natural human tendency to form pecking orders go away.

Dimocritus

I'm starting to beleive that you people are not that bright. I did not even bring up the term anarchism until it was brought up by someone else. And, if you will kindly re-read my statements, I never said I was an anarchist. Thanks in advance.  :)
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Verbal Mike

Dimo, you're not very good at avoiding drama.

OP: TITCM.
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Epimetheus

Is avoiding drama necessarily a good/commendable thing?  :?
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Payne

Quote from: Dimo1138 on September 09, 2009, 01:46:13 AM
I never said I was an anarchist. Thanks in advance.  :)

Oh really?

Quote from: Dimo1138 on August 04, 2009, 11:03:00 PM
http://www.laserpointersafety.com/laser-hazards_aircraft/laser-hazards_aircraft.html

Dammit. Why do people keep calling me a commie? I don't have the proper belief system to support communism. I'm a frikkin' ANARCHIST, damnit. 

No, thank YOU.

fomenter

Quote from: Dimo1138 on September 08, 2009, 09:55:39 PM
Hrmmm... How about: If I want to do it, I do. If you don't want me to, try and stop me.
Quote from: Dimo1138 on September 08, 2009, 10:03:44 PM
QuoteAnarchy–noun
1.    a state of society without government or law.
2.    political and social disorder due to the absence of governmental control: The death of the king was followed by a year of anarchy.
3.    a theory that regards the absence of all direct or coercive government as a political ideal and that proposes the cooperative and voluntary association of individuals and groups as the principal mode of organized society.
4.    confusion; chaos; disorder.

Definition three doesn't sound that bad to me. Why should someone I don't know and will never meet decide what's in my best interest?

Ooh! And just look at definition number four!
both from this thread and both are anarchy

and way to beat me to it payne
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Captain Utopia

Quote from: VERBtr on September 09, 2009, 01:55:32 AM
Sshh you, it's like Fight Club, for nerds.

:popcorn:

Payne

fomenter

"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Payne

Quote from: fictionpuss on September 09, 2009, 02:12:54 AM
Quote from: VERBtr on September 09, 2009, 01:55:32 AM
Sshh you, it's like Fight Club, for nerds.

:popcorn:

I've seen pics of both of you.

And I think you both qualify.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dimo1138 on September 08, 2009, 11:49:44 PM
QuoteI'm not an anarchist, anyway. I just have a general distaste for the way things are now, so until things change I'm doing every thing I can to remain outside any system.

Please direct all responses to the inconspicuous straw-man.

QuoteThe thing is, those other systems WORK, with the exception of communism, which fails for the same reason anarchy does.

Do they? That explains why we're all in the shit-house here, I guess. If you call that working...

I didn't say they were benevolent.  I said they worked.

Notice the subtle, but very real, difference.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Payne on September 09, 2009, 02:04:34 AM
Quote from: Dimo1138 on September 09, 2009, 01:46:13 AM
I never said I was an anarchist. Thanks in advance.  :)

Oh really?

Quote from: Dimo1138 on August 04, 2009, 11:03:00 PM
http://www.laserpointersafety.com/laser-hazards_aircraft/laser-hazards_aircraft.html

Dammit. Why do people keep calling me a commie? I don't have the proper belief system to support communism. I'm a frikkin' ANARCHIST, damnit.  

No, thank YOU.

And THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is how it's done
downtown.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.