News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

DISNEY TO BUY MARVEL!

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, August 31, 2009, 04:25:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remington

Quote from: Da6s on August 31, 2009, 09:05:22 PM
Quote from: Havok on August 31, 2009, 08:37:13 PM

True. The only other thing I could think of would be Dread Cthulhu making a guest appearance on Sesame Street.

...I would actually watch that, though.

http://www.hello-cthulhu.com/

:horrormirth:
Awesome.
Is it plugged in?

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 31, 2009, 08:40:21 PM
Quote from: Havok on August 31, 2009, 08:37:13 PM

True. The only other thing I could think of would be Dread Cthulhu making a guest appearance on Sesame Street.

...I would actually watch that, though.

Only until you went mad and ate your own eyeballs.

Imagine the news: "and the shrieks of children across the US could be heard even in Canada as they went mad and plucked their own eyes from their sockets. It's said that they then consumed them in a fit of ravenous insanity at the sight of Cthulhu and Grover discussing the importance of 'on top' and 'underneath'. Here's Bob with the weather."

Quote from:  Kai
leaving us disney free and squid with a huge hole where Kissimmee used to be.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Squid on September 01, 2009, 06:26:19 AM
Imagine the news: "and the shrieks of children across the US could be heard even in Canada as they went mad and plucked their own eyes from their sockets. It's said that they then consumed them in a fit of ravenous insanity at the sight of Cthulhu and Grover discussing the importance of 'on top' and 'underneath'. Here's Bob with the weather."

PBS denies that their new show, "R'ley Rainbows" caused this horrible tragedy, and instead blamed pre-teen drug use and Richard Cheney.  
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 01, 2009, 05:20:46 PM

PBS denies that their new show, "R'ley Rainbows" caused this horrible tragedy, and instead blamed pre-teen drug use and Richard Cheney.  
And the Drug War was kicked up a notch. Breathing exercises are now illegal.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 01, 2009, 05:20:46 PM

:lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

Jenne

:mittens:

Har, now I think I know what I want to be for candy-day.

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Dimocritus

HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Shibboleet The Annihilator