News:

There's a sucker born every minute... and you are right on time.

Main Menu

TEST

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, August 31, 2009, 07:47:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

Ye GODS. 

I have a mental image and it is HORROR :lulz:
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter on September 03, 2009, 09:29:29 PM
Ye GODS. 

I have a mental image and it is HORROR :lulz:

MUHAHA

I'm thinking something low cut.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Richter

OK,

So LMNO's sitting in a plain hardwood chair facing a flatpanel monitor closer than is truly necessary, naked form teh waist down.
The expression on his face and his breathing both suggest a person about to receive a very expected and painful medical procedure of some sort.  The static and white noise from the monitor fade and TGRR in drag slowly fades in.  LMNO grimaces and slowly reaches for his #$%#, which hangs pale with tepid weight, much like Poppinfresh, but made out of meat.  He begins to stroke, wincing noticeably with each repetition.  He grits his teeth as a sob slightly escapes his lips, his eyes nearly clenched shut he continues whacking it hardcore, his breathing becoming spasmodic, like that of a person being waterboarded, as tears fall down his face onto his lower extremities.  Thin blood and plasma, with the tears count as lube.  As he approaches what could hardly be refered to as climax, he leans forward, forcing his wide open, bloodshot eyes onto the scene. 

As he screams out his moment, the bloodwells out from under his lids, Zalgo is summoned through his degraded form from behind the walls of reality. 
Allmighty Wrongness from Beyond is automatically cast.   
All players in the state take 8d10 damage from Horrible and assplode.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: Richter on September 03, 2009, 11:29:02 PM
OK,

So LMNO's sitting in a plain hardwood chair facing a flatpanel monitor closer than is truly necessary, naked form teh waist down.
The expression on his face and his breathing both suggest a person about to receive a very expected and painful medical procedure of some sort.  The static and white noise from the monitor fade and TGRR in drag slowly fades in.  LMNO grimaces and slowly reaches for his #$%#, which hangs pale with tepid weight, much like Poppinfresh, but made out of meat.  He begins to stroke, wincing noticeably with each repetition.  He grits his teeth as a sob slightly escapes his lips, his eyes nearly clenched shut he continues whacking it hardcore, his breathing becoming spasmodic, like that of a person being waterboarded, as tears fall down his face onto his lower extremities.  Thin blood and plasma, with the tears count as lube.  As he approaches what could hardly be refered to as climax, he leans forward, forcing his wide open, bloodshot eyes onto the scene. 

As he screams out his moment, the bloodwells out from under his lids, Zalgo is summoned through his degraded form from behind the walls of reality. 

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :horrormirth:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter on September 03, 2009, 11:29:02 PM
OK,

:mittens:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LMNO

Sir Squid Diddimus

wut

the
omg. get it OUT, not enough bleach, holy barf oh god

change the
Damn you Richter!  :argh!:

ok better getting better....

ok ok almost gone

aaaaaaaaaaawe

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pope Pixie Pickle

BABY CHICKENS SHOULD NOT BE TURQUOISE! WHY DO I WANT ONE SOOO BAD? :horrormirth:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Squid on September 04, 2009, 04:20:09 AM
wut

the
omg. get it OUT, not enough bleach, holy barf oh god

I can top it.   :lulz:

Sir Squid Diddimus

I double. dog. dare you.
                  \

Jenne

Non-faptacular zalgo fap vs. dayglo-dyed chicks...hm...

Both are quite nightmarish...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Squid on September 04, 2009, 04:09:11 PM
I double. dog. dare you.

Ever seen the infamous "Barbie Dance"?

You will.  Oh, yes.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 04, 2009, 07:40:30 PM
Quote from: Squid on September 04, 2009, 04:09:11 PM
I double. dog. dare you.

Ever seen the infamous "Barbie Dance"?

You will.  Oh, yes.

I haven't. I haven't seen it. Am I gonna see it? Hmmm?

(see me poking the bear? isn't it cute?)

Jenne

Oh yeah.

WHAR ARE THAR THEM PIX?

:D

It's Fri night...put kids to bed and SHOOT!