News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

I keep seeing this..

Started by Sir Squid Diddimus, August 19, 2009, 06:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on August 21, 2009, 06:47:07 AM
Quote from: Squid on August 21, 2009, 03:15:43 AM
fuck fast food!

that shit is horrible. anyone ever look at the nutritional information for hardees??
holy fucking shit. barf gag and barf again.

i haven't eaten any of that shit since... like the beginning of the year and i don't miss it at all. my mom brought burger king shit with her today when she dropped off the squidling (after taking him on a cruise, lucky little turd) and the sight of it alone made me want to puke. not to mention the smell.

i never thought i'd turn into one of those stuck up, smug, snobby finicky eaters but man, i can't believe the shit i was shoving down my gullet.

but those tiny cows make me giggle a little.

Yeah, it's kind of amazing how overwhelmingly gross it becomes when you're no longer used to it.

yep, after dating (my first) vegetarian for a year, I kinda got used to the idea that if I were gonna eat meat, it'd better be damn good biological meat (and bacon). after a while I had a "frikandel" at a fastfood cafetaria (traditional Dutch rubbery meatpaste dildo served with mayo, curry-ketchup and onions), it was horrible. I used to love those things. Only meat I still eat at a cafetaria is a "kroket" (short meat ragout filled cylinder with a crunchy breadcrumb crust, deepfried), cause for some reason those still have some quality meat in them (some cafetarias even fabricate their own in a desperate attempt to show culinary skill besides knowing how to properly deepfry potatoe fries--which they often do not).
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Triple Zero on August 31, 2009, 02:14:22 PMafter a while I had a "frikandel" at a fastfood cafetaria (traditional Dutch rubbery meatpaste dildo served with mayo, curry-ketchup and onions), it was horrible. 

:x :x :x
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

I screamed/cried too Nigel
What an awful picture that paints

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Squid on August 31, 2009, 05:28:44 PM
I screamed/cried too Nigel
What an awful picture that paints

I remember that my favorite food in the whole world was the terrible bacon thingie at Jack in the Box.

I smelled one the other day, and I thought I was gonna puke.

Plus:  My taste has apparently improved.

Negative:  That's one less thing in the world that I enjoy.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Sir Squid Diddimus

I just puked curry up my throat into my mouth.
had to swallow it.

thanks.