News:

PD.com: We'll make you an offer you can't understand.

Main Menu

Chairwoman of South Carolina Board of Education Resigns

Started by Iason Ouabache, September 01, 2009, 12:08:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kai

Also, in more direct response to the OP, I LOVE going to Unitarian Universalist fellowship after one of these events. The jokes are masterful.  :lulz:
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Kai on September 01, 2009, 04:08:12 AM
I guess so. What do you suggest? I'm not willing to sacrifice myself for the opportunity that presents itself in my assistantship (suicide, both literal and figurative; do not fuck with the DOE), but I've been finding more and more weird people in the area to have fun with. Need to plan some GASMs.

I just called Advice Puppy, and he said...

"GO TO ANTARCTICA, FIND LENG."
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Kai

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 01, 2009, 04:10:53 AM
I guess so. What do you suggest? I'm not willing to sacrifice myself for the opportunity that presents itself in my assistantship (suicide, both literal and figurative; do not fuck with the DOE), but I've been finding more and more weird people in the area to have fun with. Need to plan some GASMs.

IT DOESN'T EXIST. IT CAN'T! IT SHOULDN'T!!
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Kai on September 01, 2009, 04:13:23 AM

HOW DO I THE THREE MILE DEEP ICE?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Kai

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 01, 2009, 04:14:15 AM

The WHOLE three mile?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Kai on September 01, 2009, 04:18:51 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 01, 2009, 04:14:15 AM

The WHOLE three mile?

THE WHOLE THREE MILE!

I was just sitting around a few million years ago and then it and then I THE WHOLE THREE MILES!

Kai

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Kai on September 01, 2009, 04:24:09 AM
:lulz:

Then my moms got scared she said YOU ACCIDENTALLY THE WHOLE THREE MILES, NOW YOU'RE GOING TO STAY WITH YOUR AUNTIE IN BEL AIRE

Thurnez Isa

Im I the only one who read this and immediate thoughts were "wonder if her stories are any good?"
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

AFK

Are there any that take place on the Appalachian Trail? 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

I really, really want her to be the one who wrote "My Immortal".

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Template

Quote from: Richter on September 01, 2009, 12:32:24 AM
More proof that any hardline supporter of absolute morality, sobriety, or other "Clean living" is jsut trying to hog all the fun for themselves.

If only.  In any case, I imagine their enjoyment is tainted or unpleasantly bound.  As opposed to pleasantly bound.

Unless, of course, shit happens and everyone becomes a Bokononist, so to speak.