News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

OK ROGER, THIS TIME YOU'VE CROSSED A LINE.

Started by LMNO, September 02, 2009, 12:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

I fully understand that the 5-gallon bucket of axle grease and a copy of Lady's Home Journal was necessary for the baptismal rites, but there's no way you can convince me the razor wire was a good idea.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on September 02, 2009, 12:59:56 PM
I fully understand that the 5-gallon bucket of axle grease and a copy of Lady's Home Journal was necessary for the baptismal rites, but there's no way you can convince me the razor wire was a good idea.

How else are we gonna keep the pigfuckers away while we save the great unwashed?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

I'm sorry, but that game of double dutch was inappropriate.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on September 02, 2009, 02:10:21 PM
I'm sorry, but that game of double dutch was inappropriate.
I know...but it seemed like a good idea at the time. 

Now I'll never get these chaps clean.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.