News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

heavy metal ban

Started by Dalek, August 21, 2009, 02:28:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Requia ☣

Actually.. it might have been exactly the same, Highland by any chance?
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

-Kel-

Quote from: Requia ☣ on August 27, 2009, 03:35:50 AM
Actually.. it might have been exactly the same, Highland by any chance?

wtf mate. yep.

Lyris_Nymphetamine

Quote from: DALEKK on August 21, 2009, 02:35:33 PM
Bulgaria. They are planning on banning long hair to. And it is now banned in some of the schools

I have the sudden urge to move to your country. Long hair is for fags and people who look like jesus.

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Lyris_Nymphetamine on August 28, 2009, 05:34:16 PM
Bulgaria. They are planning on banning long hair to. And it is now banned in some of the schools

I have the sudden urge to move to your country. Long hair is for fags and people who look like jesus.
:mullet:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

The Good Reverend Roger

:|
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Jenne

Wow, that was the lamest troll EVAR.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenne on August 28, 2009, 07:49:04 PM

Wow, that was the lamest troll EVAR.

Or he/she really is a knuckle-dragging homophobe.  There IS always that possibility.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Jenne

Either way...we shoulda given 'em this: :clint:

Bruno

Formerly something else...

Xebra

Long hair is for prettty people, and jesus was hot shit, as the bible explains.
Cradle of Filth is for fags, Mr/Mrs. Nymphetamine.
Then again, I am in a bad mood.