News:

PD.com: We occur at random among your children.

Main Menu

So...banned on IRC.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 01, 2009, 03:01:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Payne on September 02, 2009, 09:20:17 AM
Actually, it used to be my internet but I gave it to Roger when he greased up his dick and stuck it in my email inbox. I can't think of anyone who'd want it after that.
:horrormirth:

The Good Reverend Roger

Actually, it used to be my internet but I gave it to Roger when he greased up his dick and stuck it in my email inbox. I can't think of anyone who'd want it after that.

BEA

FUCKING

ARTHUR
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Payne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 02, 2009, 02:05:54 PM

BEA

FUCKING

ARTHUR

Well played.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Payne on September 02, 2009, 03:10:50 PM

BEA

FUCKING

ARTHUR

Well played.

I am a professional, sir.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Payne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 02, 2009, 03:12:26 PM
Quote from: Payne on September 02, 2009, 03:10:50 PM

BEA

FUCKING

ARTHUR

Well played.

I am a professional, sir.

Faust

PD is no longer affiliated with IRC.
PD is always no longer affiliated with IRC.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Payne

Quote from: ☂Faust☂ on September 02, 2009, 06:45:30 PM
PD is no longer affiliated with IRC.
PD is always no longer affiliated with IRC.

I think PD was always not affiliated with IRC. Or maybe it was the other way round. But yeah, I know what you mean.

The Good Reverend Roger

Does this mean I'm not allowed to spazz out about it here?   :?

Payne

No, I think this means you HAVE to spazz about it here.

Massive trolling escapades have been launched for far less against sites and boards not affiliated with PD, after all. Jihad, perhaps?

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 02, 2009, 10:58:27 PM

PD isn't affiliated with ANYTHING, except prolapse.

Does that stop any of us from spazzing out about anything, from our retarded sexual and romantic failures to what the fuck we're eating for dinner to whether or not our jobs are fulfilling on spiritual levels?

OH FUCK NO.

...I'm not saying it's ALLOWED.

I'm just saying that we're about as rational and regulated as a bunch of retarded cracked out lemmings in zero G.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Payne on September 02, 2009, 11:01:10 PM
No, I think this means you HAVE to spazz about it here.

Massive trolling escapades have been launched for far less against sites and boards not affiliated with PD, after all. Jihad, perhaps?

I think we must cleanse the temple.

WITH FIRE

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on September 02, 2009, 11:01:38 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 02, 2009, 10:58:27 PM

PD isn't affiliated with ANYTHING, except prolapse.

Does that stop any of us from spazzing out about anything, from our retarded sexual and romantic failures to what the fuck we're eating for dinner to whether or not our jobs are fulfilling on spiritual levels?

OH FUCK NO.

...I'm not saying it's ALLOWED.

I'm just saying that we're about as rational and regulated as a bunch of retarded cracked out lemmings in zero G.

Yeah, I'm that way myself.  See sig.

Faust

yeah were so CRAZY, never know what kind of CRAZY antics we're gonna see on old PD.com.
¬¬
It seems naive and egotistical to think that this place is a zany ol' bag of insanity.
Is it possible for a forum to be collectively egotistical?
I suppose it is, we've seen it on other sites...

sorry I'm a bit bitchy lately
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: ☂Faust☂ on September 03, 2009, 12:35:12 AM

yeah were so CRAZY, never know what kind of CRAZY antics we're gonna see on old PD.com.
¬¬
It seems naive and egotistical to think that this place is a zany ol' bag of insanity.

It is definitely possible for a forum to be collectively egotistical. PD certainly has its moments.

I think saying we're so CRAZY and up to CRAZY antics and a zany ol' bag of insanity sounds a bit too much like, well... outlandishness. I don't think, for the most part, that the majority of people here are AIMING for anything like that. In many of the subforums, a lot of good thought and interesting stuff goes on. On the other hand, in a subforum like Apple Talk, we're pretty much just spewing whatever the crap comes to mind in classic diarrhea fashion.

And we spew a lot of rather ridiculous stuff that is unrelated to much of anything. So, in the sense of "can we rant about IRC, when IRC is not affiliated with PDCOM?" then the answer is "yes, because we rant about all kinds of completely unrelated shit." Not necessarily CRAAAAZY or ZANY or OUTLANDISH shit. Just random-ass shit that comes to mind.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ☂Faust☂ on September 03, 2009, 12:35:12 AM

¬¬

Yeah, Jesus, what's up with that? 

Sometimes it's okay to be funny. 

Sometimes it's okay to be nice.  <---if you tell anyone I said that, I'll deny it, and shit in your lungs.