News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

So...banned on IRC.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 01, 2009, 03:01:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pariah

Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Pariah

As always.
So there must of been some argument even before that, correct?
Was that in the forums?

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

so i did it back asswards but eventually FRED DELIVERED. now whares her tip!

derpsichord

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 01, 2009, 03:52:44 AM
Quote from: derpsichord on September 01, 2009, 03:51:42 AM
:mad: INTERNET : you know the rest

You need to learn to see the humor in these things...you know, instead of posting trite, overdone bullshit that gets in the way of the funny.
:horrormirth:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Agent Pariah on September 01, 2009, 03:59:00 AM
As always.
So there must of been some argument even before that, correct?
Was that in the forums?

Yeah, it was in the DND thread.  I was joking around, doing the omniscient Rain God bit, and she decided to get nasty for no reason.

BRB with link.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Pariah

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: derpsichord on September 01, 2009, 03:59:58 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 01, 2009, 03:52:44 AM
Quote from: derpsichord on September 01, 2009, 03:51:42 AM
:mad: INTERNET : you know the rest

You need to learn to see the humor in these things...you know, instead of posting trite, overdone bullshit that gets in the way of the funny.
:horrormirth:

How is that horrormirth?

derpsichord

The Good Reverend Roger

Pariah

Requia ☣

Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

The Good Reverend Roger

Pariah