News:

In North Korea, this forum wouldn't be banned, it would be revered and taught in schools as a palatable and preferable version of Western history. And in many ways, that's all the truth the children of North Korea need

Main Menu

NEW PD CONTEST: HORRORMIRTH.

Started by LMNO, September 01, 2009, 03:35:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

NSFW is acceptable i assume.......... i'll just lable my thread that...when teh time comes

Iason Ouabache

I have regained access to Rapture Ready. It should only take a few days for me to get a gut-full and I'll be ready to shit something out.   

:horrormirth:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

-Kel-

Jenne

Yeah...gotta get my material together for this 'un. 

LMNO

Quote from: -Kel- on September 02, 2009, 01:33:15 AM
all i got....

This will only count if you drew it yourself.

It's pretty good, though.

Triple Zero

the text is Dutch btw, it doesn't add very much to the comic though ("Huggie Hug" / "Goodday mister Mushroom" / "goodday Huggie!")
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

-Kel-

Quote from: Triple Zero on September 02, 2009, 01:33:01 PM
the text is Dutch btw, it doesn't add very much to the comic though ("Huggie Hug" / "Goodday mister Mushroom" / "goodday Huggie!")

Thanks, i was wondering what that said.

LMNO

-Kel-

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Requia ☣

Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Payne