Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 02, 2009, 03:15:48 PM
Quote from: Payne on September 02, 2009, 03:14:52 PM
I HATE BIRTHDAYS

Fuck 'em all to shitdamn.

Truth.

Belgians will use any excuse to party.

TGRR,
Wishes he lived in Belgium, too.
Belgium is the worst possible curse word in the universe.

Happy birthday anyways, 000. I keep forgetting that you are only 4 months younger than me.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Darth Cupcake

Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Sir Squid Diddimus

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on September 03, 2009, 12:48:08 AM
Quote from: Darth Cupcake on September 02, 2009, 11:02:04 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on September 02, 2009, 11:01:15 PM
Quote from: Suu on September 02, 2009, 02:57:14 PM
If your hair is really purple..... :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap:

i wish ... :)

Science can be recruited to this cause.

its easy.. needs bleach, but...

True. The worst bit, however, is you bleach the hair to blonde/white, and then paint it purple, but then the purple fades within a few weeks and you get this real ugly greyish purple white blonde with dark outgrowths hair, unless you keep repainting it with purple. But I don't really enjoy dyeing my hair that much :-P (smelly chemicals, that stain everything). If anything, if I ever dye it again, it will be some dark deep red by using henna powder, I found with that stuff the outgrowth is usually a bit more of a subtle fade. Plus it's not smelly chemicals but something natural that is (in some sense) actually good for your hair.
Except that people (mostly my gf) keep telling that my hair colour is great as it is and colouring my hair some weird colour is something I may be too old for (:?), and in some way they are right, cause what's coloured hair for? I don't really go to clubs all that often anymore. Maybe if i were to dye it, I could pick a dark brown henna, and it'd just be a subtly different, deeper colour (and cover up ome of the grey :) )
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Triple Zero on September 03, 2009, 09:55:17 AM
Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on September 03, 2009, 12:48:08 AM
Quote from: Darth Cupcake on September 02, 2009, 11:02:04 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on September 02, 2009, 11:01:15 PM
Quote from: Suu on September 02, 2009, 02:57:14 PM
If your hair is really purple..... :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap:

i wish ... :)

Science can be recruited to this cause.

its easy.. needs bleach, but...

True. The worst bit, however, is you bleach the hair to blonde/white, and then paint it purple, but then the purple fades within a few weeks and you get this real ugly greyish purple white blonde with dark outgrowths hair, unless you keep repainting it with purple. But I don't really enjoy dyeing my hair that much :-P (smelly chemicals, that stain everything). If anything, if I ever dye it again, it will be some dark deep red by using henna powder, I found with that stuff the outgrowth is usually a bit more of a subtle fade. Plus it's not smelly chemicals but something natural that is (in some sense) actually good for your hair.
Except that people (mostly my gf) keep telling that my hair colour is great as it is and colouring my hair some weird colour is something I may be too old for (:?), and in some way they are right, cause what's coloured hair for? I don't really go to clubs all that often anymore. Maybe if i were to dye it, I could pick a dark brown henna, and it'd just be a subtly different, deeper colour (and cover up ome of the grey :) )

Im older than you, 000, but i has green streaks... pfft.. laem excuse.  Altho i did mine to cover up a little grey also.

Triple Zero

but you're a girl! and you look like really really reall young!

and yes lame excuse, but also somewhat of a point in there, maybe "too old" is a wrong way to say it, it's more like why would I want purple hair except for LOL PURPLE HAIR and I don't think I'd want it every day either, and especially not if I'm going to be applying for a job as a highschool math/physics teacher :)

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Triple Zero on September 03, 2009, 11:31:18 AM

and yes lame excuse, but also somewhat of a point in there, maybe "too old" is a wrong way to say it, it's more like why would I want purple hair except for LOL PURPLE HAIR and I don't think I'd want it every day either, and especially not if I'm going to be applying for a job as a highschool math/physics teacher :)

see.. there was a better reason than age. :p

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on September 03, 2009, 11:34:42 AM

Puppies.  In MY day, you got ONE hair color, and you LIVED WITH IT.  Hell, some people didn't even get that.  They had transparent hair, and they were GRATEFUL for it!

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Payne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 03, 2009, 02:37:19 PM
Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on September 03, 2009, 11:34:42 AM

Puppies.  In MY day, you got ONE hair color, and you LIVED WITH IT.  Hell, some people didn't even get that.  They had transparent hair, and they were GRATEFUL for it!

Back when I were a lad, my scalp used to be all be fields. You could buy Brylcreem with one penny and have enough left over to buy a comb. And we'd have to comb uphill both ways. That was before the war of course so all you could have was white hair or black hair or if you were really old sepia hair. Now you don't know you're born! ginger hair? What in tarnation is that all about? We'd burn gingers as witches when I were a lad if there had been any, which there weren't. Hur hur hur, oh those halcyon days...
                                                  \

The Good Reverend Roger

Jenne

:lulz:

I'm wondering if haircolor will always matter in the workplace.  A few years ago they said cottage industry was hitting the big time and things like tatts, piercings and hair dye were no longer an issue with employment.  Which was great for folks I grew up with (notice I'm not using the words "my generation," you Spags!), since most of them prefer funky hair, have nose or eyebrow piercings and tatts on their forearms.

Now that the economy has nosedived into some parts of small-time corporate oblivion...I'm wondering if it's back to the ol' neat-and-clean look for the average employed Joe or Jill now...

Sorry for the threadjack.