News:

What about those weed gangsters that are mad about you giving speeches in Bumfuck, Maine?

Main Menu

Glen Beck alledged murderer and rapist.

Started by Kai, September 02, 2009, 05:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kai

Apparently, there is evidence to suggest that Glenn Beck, Fox News anchor and radio host murdered and raped a young girl in 1990. I don't know the truth, only that there is a rumor flying around that Glenn Beck murdered and raped a young girl in 1990. People want to know if they have a murderer rapist in their midst, and if Glenn Beck did indeed murder and rape a young (black) girl in 1990, the world has a right to know.

The most troubling thing is, if Glenn Beck can deny the claim that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990, why doesn't he come forward? Why does he not provide evidence of his innocence as to the claim that he murdered and raped a young girl in 1990? WHAT IS HE AFRAID OF?

http://glennbeckrapedandmurderedayounggirlin1990.com/
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Remington

Why doesn't Glenn Beck simply present the evidence that he didn't rape and murder that girl? What is he afraid of? He needs to step forward and confess to this heinous crime so that the family of that young girl he raped and murdered can have closure.
Is it plugged in?

LMNO

I find it appaling that the rumors that Glen Beck raped and murdered a black girl in 1990 have even surfaced. 

Why not give Glen Beck time to disprove that he never raped and murdered a black girl in 1990?  Why must we jump on the band wagon so quickly?

However, if Glen Beck cannot disprove that he raped and murdered a black girl in 1990, then we have to concluded that Glen Beck did indeed rape and murder a black girl in 1990.

The Good Reverend Roger

All I know is that I want the LONG FORM of his acquital.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Elder Iptuous

I saw a long form acquital, but you could tell by the lack of shadows on the supposedly raised seal, and the lack of fold crease, that it was a fake.
I think this would call into question any further evidence he might put forward.

also, i heard his grandmother already admitted to witnessing the event.

LMNO

I... have... a sworn... affidavit... which, as you... know...
is a... legal... document... affirming... that Glen Beck...
raped and... murdered... a black... girl...........
in 1990.
  \

Iason Ouabache

I have indeed heard the rumors. Why won't Glenn Beck just come forward and tell us whether or not he raped and killed a girl in the 90's? Why hasn't Fox News opened an investiagation yet? Why has the Main Stream Media completely ignored this story so far???  Why are they covering up for him?
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Cramulus

So, there's this thing going around the internets...some people say that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a girl in 1990. I'm not saying that it's not possible, I'm simply saying there are questions to be answered. After all, why else would so many people say that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a girl in 1990?

LMNO

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! LOOK AT THAT FUCKING RAPIST, GLEN BECK!
I HAVE PROOF THAT HE RAPED AND MURDERED A BLACK GIRL IN
1990! IF I SCREAM ABOUT IT LOUDLY ENOUGH, I'M SURE I CAN
CONVINCE ENOUGH PEOPLE THAT GLEN BECK RAPED AND MURDERED
A BLACK GIRL IN 1990!
  \

AFK

Glen Beck murdered and raped a young girl in 1990?  Really?  In that order?  That means that Glen Beck became a necrophiliac in 1990. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Iason Ouabache

My people are researching this and we can neither confirm nor deny the fact that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young woman in 1990.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

If Glenn Beck didn't rape and murder a girl in 1990, I think he would have come out and denied these allegations that he is a rapist and murderer! Not doing so, to me, indicates that Glen Beck DID rape and murder a girl in 1990.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

So if Glenn Beck did not, in fact, rape and murder a girl in 1990 then why doesn't he just supply the internets with his evidence that he did not rape and murder a girl in 1990....

unless...

he raped and murdered a girl in 1990  :aaa:

Idem

I really hope it is not the case that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a non-white girl in 1990.  If it were the case that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a girl in 1990, I would be shocked and appalled.  The ball is in his court, however; it needs to be proved that the alleged incident where Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990 did not occur.  Perhaps his lawyers could provide documents that prove this supposed past occurrence where Glenn Beck raped and murdered a girl in 1990 is pure speculation.

I am mortified at the idea that, perhaps, Glenn Beck is going to prison because he raped and murdered a girl in 1990 because of these allegedly true charges.