News:

PD.com: Living proof that just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Main Menu

Glen Beck alledged murderer and rapist.

Started by Kai, September 02, 2009, 05:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on September 04, 2009, 05:56:54 AM
Quote from: Iason Ouabache on September 04, 2009, 05:30:34 AM
Speaking of Glenn Beck murdering and raping a young woman:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctXlo1r7AIk

:lulz:

:lulz: That was delightful! I love Keith Olbermann.

I almost fell off the couch and choked on mah golden curry when I watched this tonight.

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

AFK

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on September 04, 2009, 05:30:34 AM
Speaking of Glenn Beck murdering and raping a young woman:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctXlo1r7AIk

:lulz:

That was 169% win.  My wife and I were laughing our damned asses off watching that.  Keith needs to do more comedic stuff like that.  I enjoy watching him get pissed off but he really does mockery very well. 

On a related note, did y'all see the Worst Person's in the World segment?  Before Keith ripped him to shreds, he defended him over the news about Glen Beck murdering and raping a girl in 1990. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Sir Squid Diddimus

AFK

Yeah, I imagine the MSNBC brass made him do that. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cain

Thats because the MSNBC brass want to keep it a secret that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990.

Jenne

Jenne

Epimetheus

Quote from: DALEKK on September 03, 2009, 03:41:49 PM
Maybe you should change our url to wearefuckinglunaticswithnothingbettertodobuthangoutonadiscordianforum.com

Do you really think that's all we do?

Anyway, I think we should be focusing on the main issue here, that Glenn Beck possibly and probably murdered and raped a young girl in 1990. I am glad people have been coming out and saying Glenn Beck murdered and raped a young girl in 1990, because if Glenn Beck murdered and raped a young girl in 1990, then we are justified in accusing him of murdering and raping a young girl in 1990! Glenn Beck should feel the wrath of justice for murdering and raping a young girl in 1990!
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Epimetheus on September 11, 2009, 10:27:05 PM
Maybe you should change our url to wearefuckinglunaticswithnothingbettertodobuthangoutonadiscordianforum.com

"Dalekk" is most likely Daruko.

That has nothing to do with Glenn Beck allegedly raping and murdering a young Black girl in 1990.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

fomenter

i thought dalek was a Bulgarian high-school student?
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: fomenter on September 11, 2009, 10:44:17 PM
i thought dalek was a Bulgarian high-school student?

That's what he said.  Then he went all Daruko on everyone.  The post you quoted is one of the milder examples. 

If he isn't Daruko, he's not any different, and in my opinion deserves the same treatment.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

fomenter

i must have missed  the worst of the weirding out and going daruko .. oh well he made his bed

i could challenge him to chat in Bulgarian but it doesn't seem worth the trouble...
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 11, 2009, 10:41:51 PM
Quote from: Epimetheus on September 11, 2009, 10:27:05 PM

"Dalekk" is most likely Daruko.

That has nothing to do with Glenn Beck allegedly raping and murdering a young Black girl in 1990.
Wait... are we sure that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a black girl? It could have just as easily been a Hispanic girl.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Mangrove

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.