News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

TOG playin' da Bass

Started by That One Guy, September 01, 2009, 03:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

That One Guy

Hi all -

I know I haven't been posting as much lately, but there's a reason for that - two bands are keeping me pretty busy, along with a new girlfriend. I've got enough time to read the quality posted here, just not too much time to contribute my own.

So, I figured I'd post some videos from a show my band played at Harper's Ferry a while back. The show was a tribute to Jam Master Jay benefiting the JMJ Foundation (there were 12 of the best New England DJs that night spinning - amazing stuff!) and also had performances from a bunch of people that are part of the Peace Boston Foundation (benefiting families of those killed by gang violence in Boston). My band played with all of the Peace Boston people, doing a mix of hip-hop and pop-R&B.

Here is our band's website's links  to the videos from that show. It's a good sampling of some of the best local Boston hip-hop and it was a hell of a lot of fun to play.

Hope you enjoy it!
People of the United States! We are Unitarian Jihad! We can strike without warning. Pockets of reasonableness and harmony will appear as if from nowhere! Nice people will run the government again! There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution.

Arguing with a Unitarian Universalist is like mud wrestling a pig. Pretty soon you realize the pig likes it.