News:

He was a pretty good teacher, but he's also batshit insane and smells like ferret pee.

Main Menu

DRUNK SEX = RAPE

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, September 02, 2009, 09:31:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Xebra on September 04, 2009, 12:07:11 AM
Arghk!
Because women are obviously to stupid to think for them selves.
If they're sober enough to open their legs to some randy man, then good on them.
Fucking fuck shit.
It's so pathetic that if I had a penis I'd go and rape some bitches.
:horrormirth:

ooh YOU just got past 50 posts.... STFU FUCKING RETARD.  tell you what, if you ever get raped I'll laugh at you.  :argh!:

Triple Zero

Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on September 03, 2009, 06:12:16 PMhowever if you can be drunker still and can get it up, its probably a miracle rape.

:lol:
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on September 04, 2009, 11:25:56 AM
Quote from: Xebra on September 04, 2009, 12:07:11 AM
Arghk!
Because women are obviously to stupid to think for them selves.
If they're sober enough to open their legs to some randy man, then good on them.
Fucking fuck shit.
It's so pathetic that if I had a penis I'd go and rape some bitches.
:horrormirth:

ooh YOU just got past 50 posts.... STFU FUCKING RETARD.  tell you what, if you ever get raped I'll laugh at you.  :argh!:

Hey Xebra, you might want to reformulate that statement.
It appears that it is possible to read that as condoning real rape.

oh and most humans are too stupid to think for themselves.

... wait....
if a woman drank 2 drinks and then played with a vibrator does the vibrator go to jail?
and how about animal sex? if some girl gets drunk enough to try to fuck a goose does the goose go to jail?
what the hell kind of messed up world is this?
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Triple Zero

A WORLD FULL OF SEXUALLY DEVIANT GEESE
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

PopeTom

Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on September 03, 2009, 06:12:16 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 03, 2009, 05:58:26 PM
What if a girl gets me drunk and sexes me?  Is that rape, too?
...however if you can be drunker still and can get it up, its probably a miracle rape.

There seems to be a divide between my friends.

Some think 'whiskey dick' means you are to drunk to get it up, other think it means your are so drunk it won't go down.
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

Dysfunctional Cunt

My question is this, in this sue happy era, can either the victim sue the alcohol manufacturer for pain and suffering, or can the supposed "rapist" do the same for production of a legal date rape drug?

AND, if that goes through, which one never knows, can we then go further and sue the alcohol manufacturers for all the ugly people we slept with when intoxicated on their product?  The possibilities for this are seemingly endless, child support, vehicle replacement if in an accident....

I will have to admit, if it's a two drink limit for rape, I'm a rapist and so are most of the people I went to high school and college with...

Damn, if nothing else I can start name calling when the next reunion hits a slow point.

AFK

To follow that train of thought, I should be able to sue Royal Carribean for child-support. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Payne

In fact, following the laws of shrapnel, we should be able to sue everyone for everything.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Payne on September 04, 2009, 02:47:04 PM
In fact, following the laws of shrapnel, we should be able to sue everyone for everything.

Sweet.  I am gonna sue those Goddamn Rhode Island swamp yankees for hogging up all the pork shoulder.

:argh!:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

AFK

Quote from: Payne on September 04, 2009, 02:47:04 PM

Sweet, so can I sue George W. Bush and the GOP for fucking up the economy which lead to school budgets being slashed which has lead to 4 schools not being able to afford being in my program?  Someone get me Robert Shapiro!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on September 03, 2009, 08:59:20 PM
Quote from: Richter on September 03, 2009, 08:56:31 PM
This century, no one will be callously grouped, labeled, or discriminated against in the courts.  New crimes will be developed to suit your individual quirks, perversions, and uniqueness. 

It's just as well.  I was born guilty, anydamnway.

:lulz: