News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

Does anyone here like vintage stuffs?

Started by Suu, September 03, 2009, 10:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Because I'm about to put some up on my Etsy. Including the 1960s Jackie-O hats that I have. I will give anyone here on PD a 10% discount as well. Because I like you, but I don't like you enough for 20%.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on September 03, 2009, 10:42:06 PM
I will give anyone here on PD a 10% discount as well. Because I like you, but I don't like you enough for 20%.

Needs to be your sig.   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Sir Squid Diddimus

Suu

I haven't gotten all the pics taken yet. I'll let you know when it's all up and ready.

Sir Squid Diddimus

AFK

I am brimming with excitement to look at your chapeaus. 

:rimshot:
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.