News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

Poor Kurt.

Started by AFK, September 04, 2009, 02:50:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

The makers of Guitar Hero 5 have included a Kurt Cobain character in the game.  Apparently there is some special feature you can unlock where you can make Cobain sing a Megadeth song or rap to a Public Enemy tune.  However, you can also make him sing Bush and Bon Jovi tunes.  And it looks like Courtney Love was in on this. 

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=126406

Poor guy. 

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

That's what he gets for dying before her.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Dimocritus

I... This is... I don't...   :|
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

AHAHAHAHAHHHHAAAAAAHAHHAHA

<choke>

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAAAAA
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Requia ☣

This is a great idea.  We'll be able to use his spinning to produce enough electricity to power the west coast.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Eater of Clowns

When you activate his Star Power he just gets really overwhelmed and shoots himself in the head with a shotgun.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Captain Utopia

Quote from: Liam Gallagher
He was a miserable fucker, and I'm glad he's dead.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on September 04, 2009, 09:20:46 PM
When you activate his Star Power he just gets really overwhelmed and shoots himself in the headarm with a shotgunspike.

Fixed.  Shotgun comes if you win the game.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Johnny

would be WAY more entertaining as a zombie
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: JohNyx on September 04, 2009, 10:23:44 PM

would be WAY more entertaining as a zombie

How could you tell the difference?

The Johnny

would give a nice morbid twist to his song... "rape me" was it called?
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Good Reverend Roger

The Johnny

im not sure if its a language barrier sort of thing or your question seems very vague.

the difference between a digitalized Cobain and a digitalized zombie Cobain would probably be: more ragged clothes, perhaps missing some flesh from numerous of his visible parts -hopefully some bones at sight- some blood here and there...

but i dont see your point, besides being confrontational.

-B.F. Skinner

Payne

Quote from: JohNyx on September 05, 2009, 12:17:15 AM

im not sure if its a language barrier sort of thing or your question seems very vague.

the difference between a digitalized Cobain and a digitalized zombie Cobain would probably be: more ragged clothes, perhaps missing some flesh from numerous of his visible parts -hopefully some bones at sight- some blood here and there...

but i dont see your point, besides being confrontational.

Many junkies start to look exactly like that eventually. What with the massive weight loss and health problems associated with the habit.

The Johnny

not that im that much of a big fan of ASF, but, i think this is a good example - even do its more cadaver like, than zombie like to my appreciation

but ofc im now getting into semantics crap, cause a zombie is a type of cadaver after all

-B.F. Skinner