News:

We've got artists, scientists, scholars, pranksters, publishers, songwriters, and political activists.  We've subjected Discordia to scrutiny, torn it apart, and put it back together. We've written songs about it, we've got a stack of essays, and, to refer back to your quote above, we criticize the hell out of each other.

Main Menu

Poor Kurt.

Started by AFK, September 04, 2009, 02:50:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

Quote from: JohNyx on September 05, 2009, 12:17:15 AM

im not sure if its a language barrier sort of thing or your question seems very vague.

the difference between a digitalized Cobain and a digitalized zombie Cobain would probably be: more ragged clothes, perhaps missing some flesh from numerous of his visible parts -hopefully some bones at sight- some blood here and there...

but i dont see your point, besides being confrontational.

DETACHABLE PENIS!  :fap:

The Johnny

I dont see what this has to do with Missile King.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Jenne

...point?

*other than the top of your head?*

Zombie Cobain pawns regular-dead-commershulized-Cobain 169%-over...I think that's the "what this has to do with...etc.

Unless I miss my guess?

Buehler?

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

The Johnny

Quote from: Jenne on September 05, 2009, 05:25:32 AM
...point?

*other than the top of your head?*

Zombie Cobain pawns regular-dead-commershulized-Cobain 169%-over...I think that's the "what this has to do with...etc.

Unless I miss my guess?

Buehler?

i thought you were making an obscure reference - which i guess after all is just some obscure association i made

heres my explanation do http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8utjLBZuEI

dont mind the video, just the audio...
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

AFK

The passing of Kurt was foretold in the Principia

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.