News:

By the power of lulz, I, while living, have conquered the internets.

Main Menu

I think you fuckers owe Payne and I a "thank you"...

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 04, 2009, 02:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

...not only for our spiritual guidance, but for protecting you all from swamp yankees.

Ungrateful bastards.   :argh!:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Jenne

THANK YOU.

(don't know really wtf I'm thanking you for, but it's real cheap, so I'll give...)

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Payne

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenne on September 04, 2009, 02:56:17 PM
THANK YOU.

(don't know really wtf I'm thanking you for, but it's real cheap, so I'll give...)

That's right, you DON'T know.  And the reason you don't know, is that Payne and I have spent a great deal of time and energy protecting you from Rhode Island.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

AFK

Yeah but couldn't you at least have spared poor Lincoln Chafee? 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Jenne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 04, 2009, 02:59:16 PM
THANK YOU.

That's right, you DON'T know.  And the reason you don't know, is that Payne and I have spent a great deal of time and energy protecting you from Rhode Island.

Oh, RI.  Yeah.  Huh?  IT'S EARLY, ROG!  My brain is slower than slow.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenne on September 04, 2009, 03:01:11 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 04, 2009, 02:59:16 PM
THANK YOU.

Oh, RI.  Yeah.  Huh?  IT'S EARLY, ROG!  My brain is slower than slow.

Yep, Rhode Island.  If not for the heroic efforts of Payne and myself, you'd be up to your arses in pork-fed rampaging SCA freaks.

I know, the thought isn't pretty.

Suu

I'M WARNING YOU, ROGER...THAT WALL OF PHILADELPHIA EAGLES FLAGS AND THREATENING LAWS FROM MASSACHUSETTS WON'T KEEP US CONTAINED FOREVER!

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on September 04, 2009, 03:04:01 PM
I'M WARNING YOU, ROGER...THAT WALL OF PHILADELPHIA EAGLES FLAGS AND THREATENING LAWS FROM MASSACHUSETTS WON'T KEEP US CONTAINED FOREVER!

Yes, which is why we're currently working on an alternate method.

Let's see you get past 10,000 drunken Yankees fans.

Suu

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 04, 2009, 03:05:00 PM

That's easy, 5,000 of those Yankee fans are Rhode Islanders. You gotta do better than that, we have split allegiances here. Of course, once I gain full control anything Red Sox is getting burned.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Jenne

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on September 04, 2009, 03:06:59 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 04, 2009, 03:05:00 PM

That's easy, 5,000 of those Yankee fans are Rhode Islanders. You gotta do better than that, we have split allegiances here. Of course, once I gain full control anything Red Sox is getting burned.

No, the other 10,000.  Seriously, we'll empty out Crooklyn, if we have to.

Also, Boston will be receiving arms shipments posthaste.

Payne