News:

In North Korea, this forum wouldn't be banned, it would be revered and taught in schools as a palatable and preferable version of Western history. And in many ways, that's all the truth the children of North Korea need

Main Menu

I think you fuckers owe Payne and I a "thank you"...

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 04, 2009, 02:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

OH, HOLY CRAP!!!  THE SKY IS BLACK WITH CHICKENS!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Idem on September 05, 2009, 03:58:35 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 05, 2009, 03:43:23 AM

http://i476.photobucket.com/albums/rr126/TGRR/City_Ruins1.jpg
:lol:

She totally wanted to side with Suu.

I said "When you're 18, you can choose the horrible death army of your choice.  For now, you stick with your old dad."

She said, "Oh, man..."

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Suu

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Oh hey!

Look who's visiting Tucson! Better hide your daughter! GIGGITY!

ALL RIIIIIIGHT!

The Good Reverend Roger

Jenne

Quote from: Suu on September 05, 2009, 03:31:13 AM

Desert and an uncomfortable proximity to California and Mexico?

Ooh!  IT's ON!

Cali and Mexi declare JIHAD!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenne on September 05, 2009, 05:18:48 AM
Quote from: Suu on September 05, 2009, 03:31:13 AM

Desert and an uncomfortable proximity to California and Mexico?

Ooh!  IT's ON!

Cali and Mexi declare JIHAD!

The No Coast Discordians welcome the troops from the West Coast Discordians.

We will march on a road of bones.

Jenne

Damn straight.  Federalis notwithstanding, fuckyouverymuchly.~> Federalis scare me a bit (eta: so bravado is necessary here)

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenne on September 05, 2009, 05:23:41 AM
Damn straight.  Federalis notwithstanding, fuckyouverymuchly.~> Federalis scare me a bit (eta: so bravado is necessary here)

Federalis?

They have no federalis.  Just bad drivers and some elderly Puerto Ricans armed with sausage bombs.

Jenne

Aw, the black-masked men cry in shame and envy of your confidence.

Srsly, though...their menacing look through little slits as you drive back from your foray into lingustina para $N6 is quite hilarious.

Jenne

To be real--a lot of Californians HAVE stopped vacationing cheaply in Mexico and I feel sorry for Baja.  It has to be feeling the pinch.  They've dropped prices to rock-bottom over there...and it's not like the violence is TOUCHING the tourista trade--they know better.  The fucks assraping the populace KNOW which side THEIR bread is buttered.

Eater of Clowns

Due to proximity and the fact that I sit daily trembling for the Sovereign Principality of Suu, I've decided to throw in my as of yet unnamed and un-bordered southcoast Massachusetts forces.  You think you've seen old Portuguese ladies?  You don't even KNOW old Portuguese ladies until Fall River/New Bedford is on your shit.  When legions of stout busty old women in black shawls march upon you, you shall remember my wrath!
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Payne

We have a hold on Palin (She goes to one of my churches), so we have a quick, easy and funny as fuck way to deal with damn Red Squadron. Darth Vader couldn't make it as he is "Evangelising" the natives elsewhere.

I suggest use of this (unless Roger has already rigged one up) to momentarily slow Quaqmire down. Then send in Cleveland Brown, who almost killed Quagmire once but for some laem assed advice from the Emperor. WE'D advise him PROPER.