News:

Living proof that any damn fool can make things more complex

Main Menu

Obama's REALLY REAL agenda: Indoctrinating Schoolchildren!

Started by Jenne, September 04, 2009, 04:39:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mangrove on September 09, 2009, 09:26:50 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 09, 2009, 09:23:41 PM
Of course they don't believe it.  I mean, this shit is ridiculous.

They're getting paid.  And I bet they laugh at their listeners for eating that shit up, and they probably wonder how far they can push it.

Like Glen Beck with 'Obama is a racist with a deeply seated hatred for white people' for instance?

*Cha-ching!*
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenne on September 09, 2009, 09:33:40 PM
The best is when they get CALLED on how idiotic they sound through newsclippage of their soundbites on the "funny shows."  Colbert, Stewart and Maher seem to gather them like the nuts they are from under the most bountiful of trees and display then for all the world to see what crackheads are talking on the teevee these days. 

*sniff*  I am having severe Comedy Central Newz withdrawals.

I think Bill O'Rielly is the one true believer.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Jenne

No, but now he's a matched set with sister Gaye, and he's where he belongs.   With the other crackpot talking bobbleheads.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenne on September 09, 2009, 09:43:41 PM
No, but now he's a matched set with sister Gaye, and he's where he belongs.   With the other crackpot talking bobbleheads.

But you have to look back to his glory days, when he left a trail of slime everywhere he went, and Nixon and Reagan both admired him for the artfully tasteful way in which he cleaned their prostates with his tongue.

Jenne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 09, 2009, 09:45:14 PM
Quote from: Jenne on September 09, 2009, 09:43:41 PM

But you have to look back to his glory days, when he left a trail of slime everywhere he went, and Nixon and Reagan both admired him for the artfully tasteful way in which he cleaned their prostates with his tongue.

:vom:~~> reaction besides  :argh!: that I have to all things Buchanan.

The guy's a fucking parody of himself.