News:

To the "allies," if you aren't complicit in my crimes then you are complicit in theirs.

Main Menu

THAT'S RIGHT BITCHES

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, September 04, 2009, 09:01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Nixon was a warrior.  He knew why we hated him, and he didn't care.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cainad (dec.)

I picked an awful decade to be born. :sad:  I can only imagine what it was like back then.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on September 05, 2009, 04:46:23 AM
I picked an awful decade to be born. :sad:  I can only imagine what it was like back then.

I was just a tyke, but I remember the big party my parents had when Nixon got on the helicopter.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Jenne

Meh...I was an infant-in-arms.  HOWEVER...I remember the Carter-aftermath. And the resultant-Reagan-gasms...does that count?

Kurt Christ

QuoteNixon was surely the worst person other than Dick Cheney ever to control the executive branch.
Has this man never heard of Andrew Jackson?
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Payne

Quote from: Father Kurt Christ on September 09, 2009, 11:17:59 PM
QuoteNixon was surely the worst person other than Dick Cheney ever to control the executive branch.

Andrew Jackson was a gloriously unhinged loon with a taste for personal violence.

What's not to love?

Requia ☣

Jackson usually gets the blame for the Trail of Tears for one (though I think it was actually Van Buren?).
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Corvidia

It was under Jackson that the Indian Removal act of 1830 that started the whole thing. He pushed it, the South favored it, and it happened.
One for sorrow,
Two for joy,
Three for a girl,
Four for a boy,
Five for silver,
Six for gold,
Seven for a secret never to be told.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pariah

I'd rather vote  for Robot Nixon then Zombie Reagan
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Halfbaked1

I liked Reagan, he wanted to put lasers innnn spaaaaaace.  Not just wimpy comm lasers, but zap-u-dead ones that would blow up missles and planes, and toasters.

That said, glad his reign ended with Bush sr.

Corvidia

I don't like Regan. He gave us the modern Republican party, complete with fundies. Also, my high school had a really creepy copper bust of him in the library. His teeth freaked me out.

Quote from: Payne on September 09, 2009, 11:27:09 PM
Quote from: Father Kurt Christ on September 09, 2009, 11:17:59 PM

Andrew Jackson was a gloriously unhinged loon with a taste for personal violence.

What's not to love?
Any man who beats a failed assassin with a cane is all right in my book.
One for sorrow,
Two for joy,
Three for a girl,
Four for a boy,
Five for silver,
Six for gold,
Seven for a secret never to be told.