News:

By the power of lulz, I, while living, have conquered the internets.

Main Menu

help me settle an argument

Started by rong, September 07, 2009, 05:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

who is better?

the irish
8 (34.8%)
the finnish
15 (65.2%)

Total Members Voted: 23

rong

so i was having this argument last night.  i'm interested to see what peedee has to say on the matter.
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Payne

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: rong on September 07, 2009, 05:59:21 PM
so i was having this argument last night.  i'm interested to see what peedee has to say on the matter.

While I bear no love for the seal oil-sucking Finns, they are a damn sight better than the filthy, beer-swilling papists on that little piece of whale turd we call "Ireland".
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Pariah

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 07, 2009, 06:19:51 PM
Quote from: rong on September 07, 2009, 05:59:21 PM
they are a damn sight better than the filthy, beer-swilling papists on that little piece of whale turd we call "Ireland".

Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Pariah

Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Pope Pixie Pickle

Captain Utopia

Thurnez Isa

I would say Irish since one of my grandfather is Irish
then i remember IANAR  :sad:
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on September 07, 2009, 06:43:46 PM
I would say Irish since one of my grandfather is Irish
then i remember IANAR  :sad:

IANAR was posting from Ireland?  Get out.  Fucking Island isn't that big.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cain

The People support Finland.

Their appetite for hard alcohol is matched quite closely with Ireland, but has Ireland ever produced someone as badass as Simo Häyhä?  No, exactly.  Case closed.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on September 07, 2009, 07:04:22 PM
The People support Finland.

Their appetite for hard alcohol is matched quite closely with Ireland, but has Ireland ever produced someone as badass as Simo Häyhä?  No, exactly.  Case closed.

Is that the sniper dude?

Cain

Yup.  Highest recorded number of kills of any sniper.  One man scourge of the Red Army.  705 confirmed kills in less than a hundred days.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on September 07, 2009, 07:07:41 PM
Yup.  Highest recorded number of kills of any sniper.  One man scourge of the Red Army.  705 confirmed kills in less than a hundred days.

And SURVIVED being SHOT IN THE HEAD WITH AN EXPLODING BULLET.

That man is cast iron testicles, from head to toe.

Cain

Yeah, the Soviets really wanted him to die.  I think they called in several airstrikes on him and sent out a lot of counter-snipers too, for all the good it did them.  I wonder how many of the latter ended up as part of his overall tally?

Payne

Quote from: fictionpuss on September 07, 2009, 06:43:17 PM
Quote from: Payne on September 07, 2009, 06:10:08 PM
The answer is The Scots.
Ah - you mean the kilt-wearing Irish?

Yes, the Protestant kilt-wearing Irish. The ones who don't blow up Englishmen, they just punch every single Englishman in the face, using your face as a proxy.