News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "In other words, Discordianism, like postmodernism, means never having to say your sorry."

Main Menu

This man appears to have lost his goddess

Started by Cain, September 04, 2009, 10:15:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on September 04, 2009, 10:15:13 AM
http://www.findingmygoddess.com/

Can you help him?

Apparently, he's found his Goddess, but he's still looking for "backup replies".   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Cain on September 04, 2009, 03:12:12 PM
Damn.  I feel sorry for this woman then, she didn't even make the B-team http://avaginadentata.blogspot.com/2009/06/am-i-goddess-youre-looking-for.html

she's brilliant.. he on the other hand, is a creepy twat.

fomenter

this list of his is awesome,  i am adopting it as my mad scientist list of things i wish to accomplish
Quote  * Transformation of Computers and the Computer Industry into the LIGHT.
   * Transformation of Science into the LIGHT.
   * Transformation of Health Care into the LIGHT.
   * Transformation of Business Management into the LIGHT.
   * Transformation of Arts and Entertainment into the LIGHT.
   * Transformation of Education into the LIGHT.
   * Sexually Enlightened Religion, including Transformation of the Sex Industry into the LIGHT.
   * Transformation of News Reporting into the LIGHT.
   * Transformation of Agriculture, Food Production and Food Distribution into the LIGHT.
   * Elimination of Hunger, Poverty and Homelessness.
   * Destiny Support.
   * Transformation of Prisons into the LIGHT.
   * Transformation of the Insurance Industry into the LIGHT.
   * Transformation of the Investment and Securities Industry into the LIGHT (the need for this has never been more compelling than right now with the crisis on Wall Street).
   * Transformation of Taxation into the LIGHT.
   * Transformation of Government Regulation of Industry into the LIGHT.
   * Transformation of Money into the LIGHT.
   * Transformation of Legal Systems into the LIGHT.

with a really big big laser

"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Brotep

Holy shit, man, where do you find this stuff?  lol

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Anton on September 04, 2009, 08:52:58 PM

There's a new-age bliss-ninny under every wet rock.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Johnny

QuoteShe believes in the light-filled MAGIC of sacred sex...

She realizes that her sacred sexual union with me is crucial for manifesting the Global Vision...

If she has been a prostitute, that is GOOD!! We can discuss it at length. I have written a book (not yet published) entitled, Resurrecting the Innocence in Prostitutes. Fascinating topic! And it's an important part of my Global Vision.

I give it a 9.2 out of 10 for extra creepy-freaky association of ideas !

:EDIT: and WTF IS UP WITH HIS PINK EYEBAGS  :x
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Jenne

I've read the Vag Dent chick's blog before.  She is brilliant.  Teh creepy dude with the "finding my goddess" site is just full of lailtastic fail.

Pariah

Obviously, this man is the picture of sanity
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Brotep

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 04, 2009, 09:50:44 PM
Quote from: Anton on September 04, 2009, 08:52:58 PM

There's a new-age bliss-ninny under every wet rock.

I have got to stop pissing on rocks.

Dysnomia

QuoteShe is NOT a Scientologist.

QuoteShe has a trim waistline (as do all four Goddesses above). Alternatively, if her waistline is ALMOST (but not quite) trim, she is willing to trim it down and keep it trim. No exceptions.

AKA NO FATTIES

QuoteIf she has been a prostitute, that is GOOD!! We can discuss it at length. I have written a book (not yet published) entitled, Resurrecting the Innocence in Prostitutes. Fascinating topic! And it's an important part of my Global Vision.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&source=hp&q=prostitute%20goddess&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

I love how he's the first image result in that google search.  :lulz:
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."