News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

Poor Kurt.

Started by AFK, September 04, 2009, 02:50:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

Quote from: JohNyx on September 05, 2009, 12:17:15 AM

im not sure if its a language barrier sort of thing or your question seems very vague.

the difference between a digitalized Cobain and a digitalized zombie Cobain would probably be: more ragged clothes, perhaps missing some flesh from numerous of his visible parts -hopefully some bones at sight- some blood here and there...

but i dont see your point, besides being confrontational.

DETACHABLE PENIS!  :fap:

The Johnny

I dont see what this has to do with Missile King.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Jenne

...point?

*other than the top of your head?*

Zombie Cobain pawns regular-dead-commershulized-Cobain 169%-over...I think that's the "what this has to do with...etc.

Unless I miss my guess?

Buehler?

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

The Johnny

Quote from: Jenne on September 05, 2009, 05:25:32 AM
...point?

*other than the top of your head?*

Zombie Cobain pawns regular-dead-commershulized-Cobain 169%-over...I think that's the "what this has to do with...etc.

Unless I miss my guess?

Buehler?

i thought you were making an obscure reference - which i guess after all is just some obscure association i made

heres my explanation do http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8utjLBZuEI

dont mind the video, just the audio...
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

AFK

The passing of Kurt was foretold in the Principia

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.