News:

One of our core values:  "THEY REFILLED MY RITALIN AND BY THE WAY I WANNA EAT YOUR BEAR HEAD."

Main Menu

The Ultimate Weapon...HAS BEEN UNLEASHED.

Started by Suu, September 09, 2009, 04:42:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rong

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

AFK

When ECH talks about marching on a road of bones, he doesn't tell you he'll be using these boots:

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Payne

Suu, I really didn't want to unleash my own Ultimate Weapon, but you have left me no choice.

PREPARE FOR YOUR DOOM!

Payne

IT WAS A NORMAL DAY AT THE CAPITOL. BUT WAIT!

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT COMING?!

SURELY NOT EVEN THE SCOTS WOULD BE SO MAD AS TO UNLEASH.......

MOTHERFUCKIN ADAM GOD DAMN SMITH!!!

YES, FILTHBAGS, MOTHERFUCKING ADAM GOD DAMN SMITH! YOU THOUGHT HE'D BEEN DEAD FOR LIKE 220 YEARS AND YOU WERE SAFE!

YOU WERE WRONG!

ADAM SMITH IS LIKE JACKASS, BUT ALL OVER YOUR STOCK MARKETS, BITCHES! HE'S FUCKING INSANE AND DON'T WEAR NO SAFETY GEAR YO?! I HEARD ONE TIME HE PUNCHED A BISHOP IN THE FACE AND SHAT IN HIS MOUTH FOR A FUCKING BET. IF THERE IS £$£$£$£ ON IT, ADAM SMITH WILL FUCK YOUR SHIT UP, AND WE KNOW YOU SWAMP YANKEES JUST SPENT ALL YOUR MONEY ON YOUR FUCKING BANKS! HAW HAW PWNT!

THAT'S NOT ADAM SMITH BLOWING UP THE BANK, FUCK NO! THAT'S ADAM SMITH ORBITALLY BOMBING YOU WITH FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS FROM FUCKING SPACE. ONE DAY AN EMPTY LOT, THE NEXT A MASSIVE DRAIN ON YOUR TAX! HE'S AN EPIC ASSHOLE. AND GUESS WHAT, THIS TIME IT'S PERSONAL SO IT'S A FUCKING KEY BANK! YOU PISSED HIM OFF SUU! HE'S GOING TO CUNT PUNCH YOU WITH HIS INVISIBLE HAND!

RUN WHILE YOU CAN, GO TO SIBERIA OR SOME SHIT!

SHITFUCK! NOW HE'S FIRING FLAMING COPIES OF THE WEALTH OF FUCKING BROKE ASS NATIONS ALL UP IN YOUR SHIT. WRATHFUL MOTHERFUCKIN GOD DAMN ADAM SMITH IS WRATHFUL YO?! SAY BYE BYE TO LIQUIDITY SHITSTAINS, ADAM SMITH IS HERE TO STEAL ALL YOUR CASHES AND ASSETS AND JUNK. HOSTILE TAKEOVERS AND SUCH ALL OVER YOUR POOR ASSED YANKEE SWAMPS!

ADAM SMITH: DEAD AND MADE OF STONE BUT STILL GOING TO RAEP YOU IRREVERSIBLY!!!!!!!!111!!!!1!

Suu

Oh hey, thanks. Now I can collect all that insurance I've been banking on for a natural disaster!

Also: KeyBank is based in Ohio. YOU JUST KILLED RAT AND FRED!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Payne

Quote from: Suu on September 09, 2009, 03:06:20 PM
Oh hey, thanks. Now I can collect all that insurance I've been banking on for a natural disaster!

Also: KeyBank is based in Ohio. YOU JUST KILLED RAT AND FRED!

SWAMP YANKEES DON'T HAVE NAMES. JUST CUSTOMER ID NUMBERS.

Payne

Anyway, all your money are belong to Adam Smith. Even the insurance claims.

Suu

Quote from: Payne on September 09, 2009, 03:08:15 PM
Anyway, all your money are belong to Adam Smith. Even the insurance claims.

No it doesn't.

After work I'll show you.

-Suu
Has to go do that real life thing again now.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Payne

It'll all be over by christmas at this rate Roger.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Payne on September 09, 2009, 03:23:48 PM

No, no...I mean ADAM SMIFF MADE ME SHIT MY PANCE!

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Payne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 09, 2009, 03:24:22 PM
Quote from: Payne on September 09, 2009, 03:23:48 PM

No, no...I mean ADAM SMIFF MADE ME SHIT MY PANCE!

Oh, well, he has a tendency to do that. As long as you keep buying things, he'll be happy though. BUY MORE, ROGER, BUY MORE!

Sir Squid Diddimus

WOW
That was pretty fucking awesome.

All we have is this thing

where they think this is a good idea

Oh yeah. And this theme park looks like buckets of fun

:x

Ari

meanwhile... on the coast of Rhode Island...

FUCKING RIGHT, THE SWEDES ARE HERE.
AND THEY BROUGHT THE FINS, TO FINNISH YOU SWAMP YANKEES ONCE AND FOR ALL.
パンクビッチ