News:

There are no innocents, only the squeamish and the aroused.

Main Menu

The Ultimate Weapon...HAS BEEN UNLEASHED.

Started by Suu, September 09, 2009, 04:42:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fomenter

"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Father Kurt Christ on September 09, 2009, 06:39:54 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 09, 2009, 04:54:20 AM
Quote from: Suu on September 09, 2009, 04:52:03 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 09, 2009, 04:50:41 AM
Oh, we can compete with that (that IS a pretty sweet bug, though).

People out here have been in the sun too long.  We have one clown made about 20 Easter Island statues out of concrete on his property, etc.

TGRR,
Off to find his digital camera.

Please! Must see pic!

There's only one left. :(  The religious freaks got an injunction and made the city demolish them.  But I will take or find a pic of the remaining one, and maybe find pics of the original collection.

But my point was, we have some weird fuckers out here in the high desert.  You might destroy Phoenix with that thing, though.
What the hell kind of problem do religioous nutters have with statues of faces?

Idolatry, as I recall.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

Quote from: planeswalker on September 09, 2009, 03:31:40 PM
meanwhile... on the coast of Rhode Island...

FUCKING RIGHT, THE SWEDES ARE HERE.
AND THEY BROUGHT THE FINS, TO FINNISH YOU SWAMP YANKEES ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Sorry. The Vikings helped settle this place. Try again.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on September 09, 2009, 07:12:23 PM

Then they left, long before the English showed up.

There's a reason for that.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Suu

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 09, 2009, 07:13:52 PM
Quote from: Suu on September 09, 2009, 07:12:23 PM

Then they left, long before the English showed up.

There's a reason for that.

The English used Rhode Island for a penal colony for those that refused to be Puritan enough to live in Boston, and also a big slave port.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The Cascadia faction defends against Swamp Yankees with... THE MIGHT OF PAUL BUNYAN!

Here he is!

Look out, he's coming to get you!

HE HAS AN AXE, MOTHERFUCKER!

AND AN OX

AND A BOWLING BALL

AND A HOT DOG

AND A TINY, TINY MAN-COMPANION

JUST BECAUSE HE IS TAKING A BREAK DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN GET COMPLACENT. AS SOON AS HE IS DONE RESTING HE IS COMING TO STRAIGHT HATCHET YOUR SHIT UP!

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jenne

Jesus that's a lot of Paul Bunyuns!  And BABE!  The blue ox--at his side.

Guess the Pacific Northwest has a definite THING for the axe-swinging Paul.  Being logging country, etc.  Sorry, I have a thing for stating the obvious today.

Suu

I love how this thread has turned into one of obnoxious monuments.  :lulz:

LMNO

Suu

The Good Reverend Roger

Fun fact:  Paul Bunyan wasn't a campsite story told by lumberjacks, it was spun from wholecloth by journalist James MacGillivray in 1906.

TGRR,
Ruining your childhood.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on September 09, 2009, 07:36:46 PM
I suggest you BACK THE FUCK OFF, or Boston will release the molasses.

You'll note that only killed Bostonians. 

Remember, kids, for every death machine that eradicates your enemies, 99 attempts blow up in your face.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 09, 2009, 07:40:18 PM
Fun fact:  Paul Bunyan wasn't a campsite story told by lumberjacks, it was spun from wholecloth by journalist James MacGillivray in 1906.

TGRR,
Ruining your childhood.

:cn:

EDIT: HEY

I was trying to quote your ORIGINAL post about Hallmark and 1912, motherfucker!  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jenne

Quote from: LMNO on September 09, 2009, 07:36:46 PM
I suggest you BACK THE FUCK OFF, or Boston will release the molasses.

http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/Globe_Photo/2009/03/18/molasses__1237412609_6050.jpg

Jesus Christ.   And the name of the company:  Purity Distilling Company.  I find that...somehow ironic, given they were making it from rum.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on September 09, 2009, 07:43:48 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 09, 2009, 07:40:18 PM
Fun fact:  Paul Bunyan wasn't a campsite story told by lumberjacks, it was spun from wholecloth by assassinated President William McKinley in 1901.

TGRR,
Ruining your childhood.

:cn:

EDIT: HEY

I was trying to quote your ORIGINAL post about Hallmark and 1912, motherfucker!  :lulz:

I have no idea of what you're talking about.