News:

PD.com: Worse than that time when I conjured a handkerchief from that deaf kid's ear.

Main Menu

The Ultimate Weapon...HAS BEEN UNLEASHED.

Started by Suu, September 09, 2009, 04:42:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 09, 2009, 07:49:21 PM
Quote from: Nigel on September 09, 2009, 07:43:48 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 09, 2009, 07:40:18 PM
Fun fact:  Paul Bunyan wasn't a campsite story told by lumberjacks, it was spun from wholecloth by assassinated President William McKinley in 1901.

TGRR,
Ruining your childhood.

:cn:

EDIT: HEY

I was trying to quote your ORIGINAL post about Hallmark and 1912, motherfucker!  :lulz:

I have no idea of what you're talking about.

:argh!:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on September 09, 2009, 08:31:11 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 09, 2009, 07:49:21 PM
Quote from: Nigel on September 09, 2009, 07:43:48 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 09, 2009, 07:40:18 PM
Fun fact:  Paul Bunyan wasn't a campsite story told by lumberjacks, it was spun from wholecloth by assassinated President William McKinley in 1901.

TGRR,
Ruining your childhood.

:cn:

EDIT: HEY

I was trying to quote your ORIGINAL post about Hallmark and 1912, motherfucker!  :lulz:

I have no idea of what you're talking about.

:argh!:

That's why he was killed, you know.

TGRR,
Never messes with the lumberjack lobby.  It was the stupid blue ox thing.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

all the original graphics ITT are

somebody should make an IM that contains all the best-of WOMP stuff that's been generated in the last few weeks. Some of it is such high quality lulz. At least, pertaining to the members of this board.

Suu

Feel free to take anything you want in which I have the Big Blue Bug flying over cities NEAR YUO.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."