News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

ATTN: Office Slaves

Started by Cramulus, September 09, 2009, 04:23:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squid Diddimus

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

:lulz:

I got to make a garden in the Men's room.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Cramulus

this is what I was doing instead of work this morning

shit, i need to get some work done

NAH I'LL JUST START SCREAMING

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
                  /
:walken:

SRSLY though, that revolution image where everybody trashes their office... left a big mark on me. Me and the other assistants reference it constantly. I had to transcribe it into wiki form!

Dysfunctional Cunt

Captain Utopia

Richter

:lulz:  I'm playing thru it off and on.  Good fun.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Cramulus

So there's only about 20 pages in this series and no dead-ends. It took about an hour to make. And it was a lot of fun! If you make some notes before you start generating pages, it goes much smoother than just creating branches and hoping somebody else will fill 'em in.

This is one of those projects that never quite took off - but I think sometihng really self referential, like this, would garner some attention:

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/Adventure/index.php?title=Page_492

can anybody think of a direction to take this arc?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I LOVE IT, CRAM. I LOVE IT.

BTW did you know that working in an office has caused you to go crazy?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

I really eschewed the idea of working in a cubicle until I learned that it's so much cushier than retail  :p

I'm still struggling with my role as a low-value corporate commodity.

I started posting at PD at the same time I got this job. It was literally just that I was sitting at my desk and thought, "Hm, I wonder if there are any Discordian forums I could read to kill time." If you read my writings prior to this job, they're a lot more "pineal". So did I go crazier? very hard to say

I was gonna drop off that office revolution jpg in my boss's office but thought better of it

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cramulus on September 09, 2009, 08:46:41 PM
I really eschewed the idea of working in a cubicle until I learned that it's so much cushier than retail  :p

I started posting at PD at the same time I got this job. It was literally just that I was sitting at my desk and thought, "Hm, I wonder if there are any Discordian forums I could read to kill time." If you read my writings prior to this job, they're a lot more "pineal". So did I go crazier? very hard to say

I was gonna drop off that office revolution jpg in my boss's office but thought better of it

That's how I found PD, back in the dusty old days when I still whored myself out to a weapons manufacturer.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

derpsichord

Good stuff. I believe the custom is to give you mittens, so here.  :mittens:
I really liked the artwork. What's it from.

maphdet

:lol:

Oh lots of entertainment there. Thank you!
If I may share the link let me know.
I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

LMNO

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 09, 2009, 08:49:16 PM
Quote from: Cramulus on September 09, 2009, 08:46:41 PM

That's how I found PD, back in the dusty old days when I still whored myself out to a weapons manufacturer.

Kind of the same for me.  Data entry as a temp, bored out of my skull.