News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

Going to get my annual review in an hour.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 09, 2009, 08:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on September 11, 2009, 06:10:06 PM
Rog, I kinda love you.

Not in like the gross touchy-feely kind of way or anything.

Just, you know.

Yes, I know.  You are all freaks, and I am your beloved king.

But what I really need is some of that gross touchy-feely stuff.  Kitchen impliments should be required, and I think that everyone involved should take some Cipro BEFORE we start, as a precaution.  I believe I shall order a tanker truck of that astro-glide stuff.  Perhaps two.

Bring your own neck-braces, peasants!  It's time to party.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Jenne

What's all this medical prep, Rog?!  You taking lessons from LMNO's mouth infection or what?

I mean, cautionary tales notwithstanding, what's a little bacteria between friends, hm?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenne on September 11, 2009, 07:35:42 PM
What's all this medical prep, Rog?!  You taking lessons from LMNO's mouth infection or what?

I mean, cautionary tales notwithstanding, what's a little bacteria between friends, hm?

"Little"?  Listen lady, I have clap bacteria the size of fucking PANCAKES that stomp up and down my circulatory system to John Phillips Sousa tunes.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Jenne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 11, 2009, 08:49:41 PM

"Little"?  Listen lady, I have clap bacteria the size of fucking PANCAKES that stomp up and down my circulatory system to John Phillips Sousa tunes.

Just sounds like you have a lot of lovin' to go around, Rog.

What's the difference between Herpes and True Lovetm?

Herpes is forever.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenne on September 11, 2009, 09:44:26 PM

Herpes is forever.

Also, herpes doesn't stick to your face.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 11, 2009, 09:52:08 PM
Quote from: Jenne on September 11, 2009, 09:44:26 PM

Herpes is forever.

Also, herpes doesn't stick to your face.

:spittake:

Pope Pixie Pickle

fomenter

Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on September 11, 2009, 10:16:57 PM
HERPES SIMPLEX DOES.

i thought it chewed its way out on to your face from the inside..
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp