News:

It's a bad decade to be bipedal, soft and unarmed.

Main Menu

Going to get my annual review in an hour.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 09, 2009, 08:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on September 11, 2009, 06:10:06 PM
Rog, I kinda love you.

Not in like the gross touchy-feely kind of way or anything.

Just, you know.

Yes, I know.  You are all freaks, and I am your beloved king.

But what I really need is some of that gross touchy-feely stuff.  Kitchen impliments should be required, and I think that everyone involved should take some Cipro BEFORE we start, as a precaution.  I believe I shall order a tanker truck of that astro-glide stuff.  Perhaps two.

Bring your own neck-braces, peasants!  It's time to party.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Jenne

What's all this medical prep, Rog?!  You taking lessons from LMNO's mouth infection or what?

I mean, cautionary tales notwithstanding, what's a little bacteria between friends, hm?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenne on September 11, 2009, 07:35:42 PM
What's all this medical prep, Rog?!  You taking lessons from LMNO's mouth infection or what?

I mean, cautionary tales notwithstanding, what's a little bacteria between friends, hm?

"Little"?  Listen lady, I have clap bacteria the size of fucking PANCAKES that stomp up and down my circulatory system to John Phillips Sousa tunes.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Jenne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 11, 2009, 08:49:41 PM

"Little"?  Listen lady, I have clap bacteria the size of fucking PANCAKES that stomp up and down my circulatory system to John Phillips Sousa tunes.

Just sounds like you have a lot of lovin' to go around, Rog.

What's the difference between Herpes and True Lovetm?

Herpes is forever.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenne on September 11, 2009, 09:44:26 PM

Herpes is forever.

Also, herpes doesn't stick to your face.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 11, 2009, 09:52:08 PM
Quote from: Jenne on September 11, 2009, 09:44:26 PM

Herpes is forever.

Also, herpes doesn't stick to your face.

:spittake:

Pope Pixie Pickle

fomenter

Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on September 11, 2009, 10:16:57 PM
HERPES SIMPLEX DOES.

i thought it chewed its way out on to your face from the inside..
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp