News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

tourists get high on mushrooms, vandalise police car, apoligise with pie.

Started by Lies, September 10, 2009, 02:39:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lies

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/860540/tourists-nabbed-for-magic-mushroom-romp
Two Israeli tourists were arrested and fined after eating magic mushrooms and damaging a police car during a naked romp in country Victoria on the weekend.

One of the men jumped on the bonnet of the police car and dented it while his friend completely stripped off, the Border Mail reports.

The incident unfolded about 10.30pm on Saturday in Tintaldra, a village of 25 situated at the base of the Snowy Mountains on the NSW-Victorian border.

The pair told police they had eaten magic mushrooms found at Mount Hotham.

The nude man was fined $234 for offensive behaviour while the other was dealt with at a diversion hearing at Wadonga Magistrate's Court on Tuesday.

Both men later drove to the local police station and gave the officers an apple pie with a note saying: "from your mushroom mates from Israel".

The men thanked the officers for looking after them and paid for the damage caused to the car.

- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Now, that's class.  

Please note that in America, they would have been jammed in prison until the day they died.

Land of the Free.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Payne

The more people you lock up, for longer, the freer everyone else is right?

Darth Cupcake

Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Payne

Payne

Unless you meant the OP, in which case, disregard.

Pies are awesome too, I guess...

Darth Cupcake

PIES ARE AWESOME

I sent the link to my friend who has a habit of getting pulled over/arrested/his license revoked. I ended the message with "If you'd get the fuck back in the kitchen and bake a damn pie, you'd still have a license!"
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Payne on September 10, 2009, 04:54:03 PM

This is correct.  There is a limited amount of what we scientists call "freeons" in the universe...So we can't let just anyone have them, especially if they're criminal scum who have no respect and/or cringing fear of authority.

Remember, kids...Freedom means always accepting authority, and understanding that the police are good people who would never arrest the wrong people, or arrest people for unjust reasons.  The fact that criminals are given a trial is a favor granted to them so that "lawyers" can use legal tricks to get them off so they can rape your family.  After all, police are busy people, they don't have time to arrest "innocent" folks, like you and me.

Also, you can tell who the criminals are.  They're all smudgy.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 10, 2009, 06:14:53 PM
Quote from: Payne on September 10, 2009, 04:54:03 PM

This is correct.  There is a limited amount of what we scientists call "freeons" in the universe...So we can't let just anyone have them, especially if they're criminal scum who have no respect and/or cringing fear of authority.

Remember, kids...Freedom means always accepting authority, and understanding that the police are good people who would never arrest the wrong people, or arrest people for unjust reasons.  The fact that criminals are given a trial is a favor granted to them so that "lawyers" can use legal tricks to get them off so they can rape your family.  After all, police are busy people, they don't have time to arrest "innocent" folks, like you and me.

Also, you can tell who the criminals are.  They're all smudgy.

:lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Iason Ouabache

You can get fined in Australia for "offensive behaviour"? WTF, mate? Is this like a "disturbing the peace" citation here?
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Template

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on September 11, 2009, 12:29:21 AM
You can get fined in Australia for "offensive behaviour"? WTF, mate? Is this like a "disturbing the peace" citation here?

Probably had more to do with the "naked in areas not specified for nakedness" part.

Remington

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 10, 2009, 04:47:21 PM
Now, that's class.  

Please note that in America, they would have been jammed in prison until the day they died.

Land of the Free.
TGRR, please. These are American police you're talking about.

... They would have been unnecessarily tasered and beaten first.
Is it plugged in?